chapter seventeen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sun rays peeking through the curtains that shines directly on minjoo's eyes woke her up. she released a silent groan as she stretches her limbs but then felt a pair of loose arms hugging her waist.

 

knowing the owner of those slim yet strong arms, the south korean beauty carefully turned around to face the sleeping cherry and her gaze instantly landed on the girl's pink and parted plump lips.

 

and just like before, she was admiring the ethereal beauty that the japanese possesses. minjoo could feel her heart beating erratically, she's not a fool to not know why, but she does know that it's wrong to feel that way especially towards their school heartthrob as she might just end up weeping like everyone else. and so she kept telling herself not to fall for the gray haired girl sleeping peacefully in front of her.

 

just two more months and everything will be over. but she's not entirely sure if she wants that.

 

"staring is rude, kim." sakura spoke out of nowhere, her voice sounding raspy that minjoo finds it, rather y. (control your freaking hormones minjoo!) but setting that thought aside, she rolled her eyes and flicked the cherry blossom's forehead.

 

"aww." the latter hisses in pain and fluttered her eyes open, an immediate pout forming on her lips. and the long haired girl just wants to put her inside her pocket and protect her at all cost (or just keep her all to herself).

 

"that hurts, i demand for a kiss in return." the older said, her voice turning from being raspy to being all tiny and cute. but of course, being herself, minjoo ignored sakura's silly antics and tried to free herself from the short haired girl's grip to get up.

 

but before she could, the japanese was quick to react and pinned her down on the bed. both her arms placed on either side of the goddess' head and her body on top of her. the pink haired girl's breathing hitched due to their current position, added to the equation is the close distance between their faces.

 

"i said i want my kiss." sakura demanded monotonously. the two of them were drawn into each other's eyes, not even wanting to let go of the gazes that they're holding. all of a sudden, minjoo felt the heartthrob starting to lean in. she doesn't know why but her eyes automatically closed and oddly enough, she was anticipating a pair of plump lips to touch her very own.

 

minjoo's palms unconsciously find their way to sakura's waist, gripping the latter's shirt tightly. little by little, the gap in between them narrows down. just a few more centimeters and the kiss will be sealed. but before that could even happen, their bedroom door was pushed wide open formulating a loud bang that can be heard across the whole mansion.

 

"god damn it choi yena i ing told you not to barge inside my room like a ing- y-yiren?" the gray haired girl was bawling out but when she turn to her side, she found a certain brunette looking at the two of them with her eyes wide open. on the other hand, the redhead could only feel annoyance rushing in her entire body.

 

"uhh... am i interrupting something?" yiren asked, as if the answer wasn't obvious.

 

"no-"

 

"if seeing us like this is not enough for you, then yes. we were in the middle of something, weren't we babe?" the beauty knew that the heartthrob was going to say 'no' for an answer so she cut her off immediately and took matters into her own hands. her response caused the latter's eyes to go impossibly bigger, she wasn't expecting minjoo to burst out like that. moreover, she wasn't expecting a sudden endearment to slip off of her lips.

 

with that, the chinese apologized and closed the door after telling the couple that she'll be waiting for them downstairs and she had already woke the others up. sakura then stared at her lover's eyes, her face showing amusement while the beauty is showing irritation.

 

"well that came out of nowhere." the younger wasn't sure if sakura was pertaining to the intruder or her words. but still, she ignored the older and pulled her by the nape. this caused the cherry blossom to stumble on top of her.

 

"m-min. what are you- ." a moan came out of the heartthrob's lips when she felt a soft trail of kisses were placed on her neck. she was confused, hella confused.

 

well who wouldn't? kim minjoo is kissing and biting her neck out of the blue... on top of a bed... and they just woke up. she wondered if she was still dreaming, but the pleasure that the beauty's lips and tongue emits is telling her that she's definitely not dreaming. so with her fists clenched tightly, the cherry blossom asks herself, what in the bloody hell is happening?

 

simultaneously, as sakura releases a louder and softer moan, minjoo pulled away to look at the older's neck. her fingers trailed every mark she left, and the former opened her eyes slowly. a hint of lust evident in her captivating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter