chapter nine

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"kkura unnie wake up." a certain puppy looking girl barged inside the eldest's room to awaken the said girl. sakura on the other hand pushed yujin off of her bed with every strength that she has and rolled on the other side of the bed, using a pillow to block her ears from the whining coming from the maknae.

 

"minjoo unnie! sakura unnie doesn't want to get up." out of the blue, the short haired girl swiftly jolted up from her bed to scan her room, looking for a certain someone to barge inside.

 

"i knew that would work. get your lazy up nako-chan's already waiting downstairs, you know how impatient that little demon gets." yujin shivered in fear as she recalled the last time she was late for their outing.

 

the gray haired girl groaned when she realized that the person that she's looking for is nowhere to be found. with that, sakura had to force her feet to get up and wash herself up.

 

"yah yena-ah where are they?" the japanese asked as she struggled to pull her luggage downstairs. earning no response from the younger, the former lifted her head and was greeted by the sight of minjoo snoozing on the couch with one hand supporting her head.

 

the heartthrob then approached the sleeping beauty. she knelt with one knee and brought her fingers to caress the latter's face, for a minute there she contemplated whether she will wake her 'lover' up or not as she looked incredibly beautiful even when fast asleep. feeling the gentle touch, the pink haired girl came back to her senses and met eyes with sakura.

 

"hey." she greeted and the younger acknowledged it by mirroring the same smile that the cherry blossom is wearing.

 

"they said they'll wait for us at the lobby. are you all set?" the gray haired girl gave her a nod and then stood up, averting her gaze elsewhere the moment she felt her heart beating too fast for her liking.

 

"let's go before nako loses her patience." as what sakura always does, she casually interlaced their fingers and gave it a gentle squeeze before walking together.

 

"you do realize that no one can actually see us so we don't have to act like a couple. right?" minjoo reminded her as she tried to unclasp their hands only to fail afterwards.

 

"i know, but i want to." with that, the older girl tightens her hold. from the exterior, she may look calm and unaffected, but in the interior her heart is beating in an irregular pace that the cherry blossom thought that it's going to explode any minute. 

 

when they stepped a foot inside the elevator, there was no one else around except for the two of them. no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter