chapter twenty five

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"way to ruin the damn afternoon." yujin voiced out with irritation in her tone and she have never talked to sakura like that because she adores the older so much, this is the very first time and it caught all of them off-guard. especially when the younger intentionally nudge her shoulder on her way out of the arcade.

 

"what the hell ahn yujin? come back here." the japanese commanded and went after the tall brunette, clasping her wrist as she practically forced yujin to face her. the latter pulled her hand back and her own pair of eyes are raging with fire. she had never showed them this side of her ever.

 

"back off, jerk." the taller girl spatted and wonyoung was about to approach them and calm her lover down but was stopped by yena.

 

"what did you just call me?"

 

"jerk. i called you a ing jerk in case you didn't hear me the second time because you deserve it for playing with minjoo's feelings." hearing that, the cherry blossom grew mad, she can't believe yujin would actually say that to her face to face, moreover feel that way.

 

"watch what you're saying. you don't have a ing clue about anything." sakura's voice sounded cold and truth be told, hyewon and yena are quite alarmed with what's going on. because once the eldest and the youngest have come to an argument, it always ends badly.

 

"that's because you guys never tell me anything! you always leave me out in every adult talk because apparently i'm way too young to handle those things, right? well unlucky me for accelerating and being two years younger 'cause i don't get to join the adult's table!" yujin jabbed and left the arcade with wonyoung following suit. just as sakura was about to go after them, chaewon held her back, signaling a 'no'.

 

 

10:23pm. the clock read and sakura have been fidgeting on the couch nonstop. yujin still hasn't gone home, and so was wonyoung. she's worried sick, and if something bad were to happen to the two youngest, she'll definitely blame herself for being the cause of all these.

 

"eunbi called, she said yujin begged her for approval to sleep there. she's- ah yah where are you going?" not waiting for more, sakura went to put on her shoes in an instant.

 

"what does it look like i'm doing? i'm fetching her there." the japanese said and went out of the dorm, not minding her friend's calling. she dashed out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter