chapter eleven

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"sakura, time for breakfast. come on." the sleeping girl felt constant nudging on her shoulder. she whispered incoherent words and turned her back on minjoo. and since the latter is known to be persistent, minjoo literally used all her strength to pull the cherry blossom up.

 

"nooo, i said five more minutes." sakura whined as she kicked and struggled to free herself. she pouted as the goddess successfully pulled her up from the couch and groaned afterwards the moment she felt headaches kicking in.

 

"wait are you alright? why are your eyes sore? and your lips." the pink haired girl cupped the japanese's face and brushed the strands of hair covering sakura's face.

 

"weird, you don't seem to be having a fev-" minjoo didn't have the chance to finish her sentence when the gray haired girl cut her off halfway.

 

"allergies, it's allergies. i think i might've had inhaled some hydrangea last night from someone's perfume. but i assure you, i'm fine i won't die. i assure you i'm going to be staying with you for all eternity if you're that worried about losing me." the heartthrob jokingly said, earning a light punch from the south korean beauty.

 

eventually, the two are now jogging towards the kitchen. the older girl being a bit more elated than the usual as she have craved for homemade foods from her own country for far too long.

 

"well goodmorning to you two lovebirds. hope you still haven't had your breakfast in bed because these are delicious." yuri blabbered with mouthful of foods. her joke then caused minjoo, chaewon, nako, and eunbi to choke on their drinks while yujin, yena, and hyewon bursts out of laughter.

 

"what's so funny?" wonyoung innocently asked, when yuri was about to explain, eunbi swiftly covered the maknae's ears and glared at the brunette causing her to back off.

 

"bloody hell i slept on the couch, remind me to take all of you to church so we can cleanse your dirty minds. not you wonyoungie, you can stay here with that midget." sakura motioned to nako's direction, thereupon the said girl began shooting daggers at her cousin.

 

as they were eating in peace, two figures then came to the scene. the cherry blossom gazed at her parents with much coldness as if they aren't welcome in their own home.

 

"you're still here? why?" she asked, voice coated with coldness. the two pulled off a fake smile before the heartthrob's father took the seat parallel to hers with her mother besides him.

 

"what do you mean by why sakura? don't you want us here? we couldn't possibly miss the chance the get to know your friends even more, and of course your girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter