chapter two

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is yet another typical day for the students of enozi university. doing their typical morning routine of gossiping followed by attending their typical boring classes subsequently spreading the word during their break time or through social medias.

 

today is yet another typical day for miyawaki sakura as she is yet again running late for their history class. she jogged towards her class with hurried steps, ignoring every student who greets her with a beam.

 

"well miss miyawaki, should i still be surprised to see you late?"

 

the cherry blossom gave the teacher an apologetic smile as she sat down on her seat right next to kim minjoo. but unlike every other girls who would let out a high pitch scream in excitement or an incredibly fast heart beat, minjoo doesn't seem to find the heartthrob interesting at all as she has her attention in front.

 

unknown to the both of them, they are being quietly observed by their classmates who are whispering to each other, totally ignoring the fact that they've got a teacher in front of them teaching (who eventually gave up).

 

yena being the only one from their group who's sharp witted as of the moment (shocking right?) began to shift as she felt unknowingly uncomfortable.

 

the duck then took a glance around her only to find out about the weird looks their classmates are giving sakura and... minjoo?

 

"yah ahn yujin." yena spoke in a hushed tone subsequently kicking the poor sleeping maknae. fortunately for them, instead of being loud, yujin let out a pitiful, muffled groan.

 

"what the duck was that choi yena?!" the taller girl hissed in pain as she rubbed the sore part of her legs. yena signalled her to look around and she followed suit, although she was a tad bit confused as to why the older asked her to.

 

"if you've got nothing else better to do then just leave me be or i'll seriously rip your duck lips from your face." the brunette threatened and buried her face back on her desk. the duck could only sigh in frustration as she look behind her, eyes meeting with hyewon.

 

"what?"

 

"you know what, nevermind. i'm probably just hallucinating things."

 

 

lunch break. the only time of the day that hyewon welcomes with utmost enthusiasm, the trio is currently being dragged by her towards the cafeteria. they didn't even bid their teacher a goodbye because the moment the bell echoed across the room, kang hyewon is already on the move.

 

"kwangbae chill man!" the duck began to whine. everyone's eyes are on them when they entered the cafeteria but they shrugged it off. they're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter