chapter one

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaotic.

 

that's one word to describe sakura, yena, hyewon, and yujin's afternoon. hyewon is arguing with the arcade manager who came by to tell her that foods and drinks are not allowed inside, their youngest, yujin is bullying a seven year old for not knowing how to shoot a ball properly, sakura and yena on the other hand just won't let each other live.

 

to make it simplier, pdx is just being pdx. play now, party later, wasted tonight. courtesy of their great maknae, ahn yujin who always say the same thing every friday afternoon as it became their weekly routine.

 

"okay so remind me again who's party are we attending this time?"

 

sakura asked for the umpteenth time as they're currenly heading towards their dorm but can you blame her for forgetting when they're always bombarded with party invitations.

 

"it's yuri's. her parents are out of town." hyewon answered as she munches on her mochi. they trudged their way back home while a strong aura of exhaustion beginning to radiate from them.

 

well why wouldn't they be tired when the four of them literally spent all their energy not only in the arcade but in school as well. they've been running errands for the school offices as their consequence for starting a food fight chaos inside the cafeteria a week ago.

 

"weird but i feel so exhausted to the point that i don't want to go to yuri's party." the trio swiftly turned their heads to yujin (luckily they didn't snap their necks) and gave her weird looks. their youngest is usually the one with the most enthusiasm when it comes to parties so hearing this from yujin herself is truly a shock.

 

"what? no! we're going to yuri's party!" yena insists as she puckered her lips, mimicking that of a duck.

 

sakura's eyebrows creased when she heard this, if yujin is the one with utmost enthusiasm when it comes to parties, yena on the other hand is the one who tries to (but ultimately fails everytime) keep them all inside the dorm and play.

 

did they exchange souls or what?

 

 

on the other hand, the way kim minjoo spends her friday afternoon with her friends is the complete opposite of sakura's. because instead of arcades and parties, they'd rather spend it inside a cafe for a few hours or so.

 

but for this friday night, instead of finishing the book that she's been reading, minjoo is currently being dragged by her friends to come with them to yuri's party.

 

because they knew that she'd rather stay at home, alone than go to a party where everyone seems to be shooting her lustful glances from time to time. with her out of this world visuals, it's inevitable to have almost everyone wanting to hit on her.

 

"yah kim minjoo for once stop being such a kill joy. it's been awhile since we've been to parties all together, gosh even wonyo had been to more parties than you have." chaewon scoffed in annoyance as she stomps her feet to express her annoyance to the pink haired girl.

 

"yeah unnie, why do you even despise parties so much. they're fun! you totally missed that one party where i spent seven minutes of heaven with ahn yujin." the youngest revealed with a shriek following in an instant seemingly due to excitement, ceasing the others.

 

they exchanged looks with each other without uttering a single word simply because they are at a loss for one. jang wonyoung, their soft youngest and ahn yujin, the school's number two player spent seven minutes of heaven together at a party. that news alone is enough to completely drain eunbi's blood from her body. who knows what kind of things they did to kill time.

 

"ahn yujin? the ahn yujin from our class? yena, kkura, and kwangbae's friend?" making sure that she wasn't just hearing things, yuri asked the youngest to which the latter responded by nodding her head as her lips were pressed in a thin line.

 

"yah jang wonyoung! what the hell did you do with that ahn yujin!" they were all startled when eunbi yelled out of nowhere. her face is turning red probably due to anger and it brought a shiver down to wonyoung's spine.

 

"n-nothing?" it sounded more like a question that a statement, well it's not her fault that the oldest is much more daunting than her own mom.

 

"if i found out that, that punk is-" there she goes again, blurting out her taunting threats when one gets too close to her babies for her own liking. yuri was quick react and cut her off before she could even terrorize the maknae.

 

"oh look macaroons! unnie let's go buy some."

 

 

after long last, the party had finally started. one by one, students from enozi university are beginning to fill yuri's mansion-like home. as music blasts on maximum volume with teenagers enjoying the time of their life by either dancing, flirting, or getting wasted as , it's no doubt that jo yuri is an expert at throwing parties so no one dares to miss this one ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter