chapter six

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hours have passed and the girls still have no news about minjoo, and sakura have never felt so uneasy. she blames herself for causing this and pdx hasn't been making it easy for her, they've been showering her with words such as 'you freaking messed up' and 'who in the right mind would say those things really'.

 

the other set of girls on the other hand kept on shooting non stop glares whenever they meet eyes with the heartthrob.

 

they were all waiting for the goddess to come home, the trio doesn't even know why they're in here when they should be at the arcade, playing like they usually do during friday afternoons.

 

and when they heard movements coming from outside, they were quick to assume that it is minjoo behind that door so they all rushed to open the door but was greeted by the student council president instead.

 

"why are they here?" the senior asked with a puzzled look as she pointed her fingers towards the four troublemakers.

 

"and where's minjoo?" eunbi noticed the absence of the pink haired girl. all of their gazes then pierced elsewhere, avoiding the eyes of the eldest.

 

seeing their reactions, she knew that something happened to minjoo and the four troublemakers have something to do with it. so eunbi ushered them all inside and asked them to sit comfortably as she prepared some snacks.

 

her actions made the four felt relieved, they never thought that the spine chilling kwon eunbi that they knew in campus is an actual warm sweetheart at home. or so they thought.

 

"alright i'm really not in the mood to play guessing game right now. tell me where minjoo is and who among these four idiots is at fault." eunbi slammed her hands on the table, startling the eight of them. to tell you the truth, pdx never really found kwon eunbi intimidating but the situation right now is now close to making them wet their pants.

 

"i'm going to count to three, one-" eunbi barely even started counting but she was already cut off when the seven pointed at a particular gray haired girl followed by yujin being a rambling mess.

 

"it was sakura's fault and we have nothing to do with it. she was having a beef with kim junkyu awhile ago because he allegedly ruined the flowers that kkura bought for minjoo and then she said something about her winning everything and minjoo thought that sakura's playing with her and she left! please let me go home." the puppy begged, her sudden revelation caused everyone's eyes to pop out.

 

unbelievable. 

 

"well that was easy. sakura and yujin come with me. chaewon you know what to do with wonyoung." the eldest said, her voice coated with coldness. everyone who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter