chapter thirty one

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minjoo woke up with her visions all blurry. all she sees are pure darkness, she was left confused. she wanted to scream and ask for help but her body is too weak to do so. she tried to stand up, only to be held back down as her body is tied down on a chair.

 

all of a sudden, the door bursted open revealing two silhouettes. the beauty squints her eyes, trying to steady her vision and when she was finally able to sort it all out, there a very familiar and intimidating man. behind him is kim junkyu, her supposedly friend.

 

"hello sweetheart, it's such a shame that we get to meet each other like this again don't you think so?" the man lets out a chuckle while bringing his hand to caress minjoo's cheeks. immediately, the latter flinched with the touch as she didn't like it one bit.

 

"p-please don't h-hurt m-me."

 

"oh come on now, i'm not going to hurt you, okay? as long as you comply to my requests. if not, then i'd have no choice but to force you to. you wouldn't like that now, would you?" the brunette's eyes began to water, feeling all sorts of emotions. fear, horror, fright, name it. her eyes travelled on the figure behind, brown pools begging for help but instead, the lad only shifted his gaze elsewhere with the feeling of remorse.

 

"so let's head on, shall we? stay away from my daughter. don't call her, don't reply to her texts, don't tell her nor anyone else about this, it's going to be our petty little secret, okay?" hearing that, minjoo shook her head furiously and yelled for help but her actions only brought anger to her lover's father. with that, a hand came swinging by and a loud slapping sound echoes.

 

"oh i'm sorry sweetheart, i know i told you i won't hurt you but you just won't listen to me. junkyu here will take home to your parents' house, you'll tell them that he's your suitor and have a lovely dinner together, tell your friends that you're fine. ignore sakura, break up with her as soon as possible and be with junkyu. never speak of this to anyone, i have eyes on you. if i hear anything, then i'd have no choice but to do it my own way. did i make myself clear?"

 

at this point, minjoo is already feeling helpless. sakura and her just got together and for real this time, after everything that they've been through. tears wouldn't stop flowing down from her eyes and the feeling of running out of breath is catching up to her.

 

"i hope we wouldn't have to see each other like this again, minjoo." with one lass caress of her face, the terrorizing man left the room and junkyu immediately came to the wailing lass' aid.

 

"get away from me!" the brunette screams the instant she felt junkyu's warmth against her skin. those touch that was once soothing and made her feel secure is now all gone and all she could ever feel is fear.

 

"minjoo please, i had no choice it was for your own good. just let me help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter