chapter thirty two

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

right after that, minjoo locked herself in her room, burying her face on the pillow as she cried her eyes dry. hearing her phone rang for the umpteenth time, she knew just who was calling her, she has been ignoring sakura's calls and texts, as she was afraid of what might happen to her lover.

 

no matter how badly the beauty wants to hear her comforting voice, she has to fight her urge to do so if she wants to keep the japanese safe, and tomorrow, she's going to need a lot more willpower to break up with the love of her life.

 

with thoughts clouding her mind, the brunette slowly drifted off to sleep, her cheeks dry with tears as she dreamt of her cherry blossom. she never wanted to wake up, as they were too happy in her dream. unfortunately for her, she was woken up by her mother, who has informed her that someone was waiting for her downstairs.

 

sakura.

 

in an instant, the beauty swiftly ran downstairs with anticipation of seeing her lover. however, as soon as she got down, disappointment washed over her as it was not the person that she was expecting, rather it was kim junkyu. waiting for her down the living room so that they could go to school together, just like what sakura's father has instructed.

 

minjoo couldn't help but laugh over her pathetic self, she has been longing for the grey haired girl since the moment they parted from each other, yet she can't do anything, though the beauty wanted to fight for their relationship, she can't knowing full well that she doesn't stand a chance against someone as big and as influential as sakura's parents.

 

with that, the brunette went back to her room so that she could prepare herself for school. as soon as she was done, she didn't bother to eat breakfast as she didn't want to stay in her parent's house with junkyu any longer for it disgusts her.

 

along the ride to school, minjoo was quiet, not wanting to say a word and as they inch closer to school, her heart started beating faster and faster. she'll see her lover again, but this time, it is so they could talk and break up.

 

finally stepping out of the car as they arrived the campus, the brown haired girl held her head low as she knows that students that they walk pass by are giving her judging looks. sakura-minjoo-junkyu drama has been circling around the campus, and it has been the talk of the month. imagine the surprise to their face when they saw minjoo and junkyu together.

 

"kim minjoo!" hearing her friend's voice, the said lass froze in place. they knew she'll be bombarded with questions in an instant, and she's not sure if she's even ready for that yet without having an emotional breakdown. next thing they knew, she was being sandwiched by a hamster and a bunny.

 

"one night, i was gone for one night!" the brunette complains, struggling to free herself of her friends' grip, to which she was successful at as she was let go. the duo rolls an eye on her before their gaze landed to the frame next to their friend. yuri then gazed back at the beauty with questioning looks, and the latter knew what she was about to say, so before she could speak, minjoo dragged the energetic duo to their class without biddin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter