chapter eighteen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ugh ... my head hurts." sakura groans loudly as she opens her eyes. she was expecting her lover to greet her as soon as she wakes up only to find an empty space right besides her.

 

where could she have gone? the cherry blossom asks herself, at the same time she tried recalling her memory about last night but all she got are incomplete puzzles of her memory from last night.

 

drink... dare... out... minjooo... i... you... what the hell does that supposed to mean? i just wish i didn't do something that would mess things up. 

 

as the heartthrob was engrossed in her own thoughts, she didn't notice that someone barges inside her room, carrying a tray with her food, some water and medicines on it.

 

"penny for your thoughts?" with the help of the beauty's voice, the gray haired girl snapped back to reality. despite her head aching like hell, the latter still managed to pull off a silly grin the moment her eyes landed on her lover.

 

"how are you still beautiful?" sakura murmured as the younger helps her up by putting an arm behind her neck and placing a pillow on the headboard vertically.

 

"and how are you still flirting with me in that condition?" minjoo flicks her on the forehead making the said girl hiss in pain and shot daggers directly at her lover.

 

"am i not allowed to flirt with my own girlfriend?"

 

"who says i'm even your girlfriend."

 

"who did these to me then?" the gray haired girl points at her neck filled with love marks which was done by the girl sitting at the edge of her bed right next to her yesterday morning.

 

"why don't you ask yiren then? she seems like she really likes you a lot, like really likes you." sakura could sense a hint of bitterness in the younger's voice, and because of that, a smirk formed on her lips.

 

"are you saying that whoever did these likes me a lot?" the older's response caused the south korean goddess to pause from her tracks as she tried to come up with a reply. seeing minjoo's reaction only caused a chuckle to come out from the former.

 

"lucky for that person i really like her too." the pink haired girl's heart began to pick up it's pace and beat uncontrollably. it was as if her chest will break open any time soon. the heartthrob noticed the younger seemingly blank and with that, she took matters into her own hands and fed herself.

 

and so, the couple didn't say another word. sakura ate in silence and as for minjoo, she couldn't take her mind off of the cherry blossom's words. it sounded so sincere, and yet she can't bring herself to trust her words.

 

after that, the two of them went down to meet with their friends. seeing the absence of a certain brunette, the short haired girl is relieved to have figured out that yiren had gone home earlier than she's supposed to.

 

"yah miyawaki!" a loud voice then came out of nowhere and greets the cherry blossom in a tight hug. recognizing her thai friend, the former's eyebrows creased in curiosity as to how and when did they get in her pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter