chapter fifteen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in the midst of the ten having fun, some playing against each other and some betting on who would win, they heard a knock from the door revealing the butler that they saw the first day.

 

"saku-chan, the wangs are here." with that being mentioned, nako, yena, and sakura exchanged knowing looks as they were the only ones who actually understood.

 

on the other hand, all minjoo could hear was the word 'wangs'. is that a japanese word or are they the ones mrs. miyawaki had mentioned?

 

she thought to herself, hoping for the former but seeing the cherry blossom standing up to fix the room, she knew it was the latter and oddly, there was a heavy feeling in her heart.

 

"wait the wang yiren? as in her from before i moved back to korea?" yena asked with widen eyes and sakura nodded, she knew about the two's past and couldn't believe that the wangs are here.

 

the duck then eyed on the south korean beauty, a hint of worry with the way she looks at the latter. after a couple of minutes, all ten of them left the game room and jogged to where the laughter is coming from.

 

the moment the chinese girl saw the japanese's figure, her pupils delated and smile got wider. out of the blue, she threw herself in the gray haired girl's arms.

 

"kkura sakura!" yiren exclaimed as she almost squeezed the life out of sakura's body. the pink haired girl on the other hand couldn't hide the frown forming on her face.

 

"hey yiren, hi mr. and mrs. wang." the short haired girl greeted as soon as yiren lets go of her poor body. the chinese's parents smiled at the sight of the two interlocking their arms together.

 

"mr. and mrs. wang? wasn't it mom and dad a couple of years back? what changed sakura, we're still yiren's parents from before, call us that." unlike her very own mother, the other spoke in a way more softer voice, it was obvious that they adore the japanese.

 

"ah yeah i must've forgot." the cherry blossom scratched her nape awkwardly, seeing that the couple are staring at her friends as if they were waiting to be introduced, the latter spoke.

 

"these are my friends, nako and yena you guys know them already. she's yuri, chaewon, eunbi, wonyoung, hyewon, yujin, and kim minjoo, my girlfriend." the three newcomers were obviously not pleased with what they heard, but they instantly covered their frowns with a smile.

 

"so you've moved on from yiren?" mr. wang joked half-heartedly. the ones who understood could only fake a laugh. with that, the japanese was asked to accompany the chinese beauty as the adults discuss things about business in the study.

 

"saku-chan i studied the korean language. watch this, hi everyone my name is wang yiren, kkura's first love. i hope we can be friends too!" the brunette exclaimed excitedly as she bowed 90 degrees. the other seven flashed a warm smile and introduced themselves.

 

meanwhile, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter