chapter fourteen

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a certain beauty fluttered open her pair of captivating brown eyes slowly. she was instantly greeted by the sight of a certain cherry blossom sleeping soundly.

 

unlike last night where the short haired girl's back was against her. now she's facing her, covering only a little distance between them. their hands placed on each other's waist.

 

her gaze scanned the latter's enchanting profile. starting from her long and thick eyelashes, down to her pointed nose, and finally piercing her orbs on the sleeping girl's pink, parted lips.

 

she wondered, how is she still beautiful? and what exactly does it feel like kissing her?

 

minjoo was so deep in her thoughts that she failed to notice that the owner of those sweet lips is staring right back at her.

 

"goodmorning kiss?" sakura joked while cracking a smile, catching minjoo off-guard. the redhead rolls then shut her eyes closed.

 

now it was the former's turn to scan the goddess' profile. a hand unconsciously cupped her face to caress it gently and carefully, as if minjoo is a fragile glass that will break any time.

 

"kkura-ah! we can't control the golden retriever!" a certain duck and kwangbae barged inside the couple's room, startling the pair.

 

"damn it duck, i was busy!" the gray haired girl said, obviously sounding a bit irritated and believe it or not, there was a hint of disappointment in the younger's face.

 

"oh so pashing with minjoo is more important than your little incarnate?" with that, the pair was forced to let go of each other as they stood up and headed to where yena and hyewon lead them into.

 

"you have a golden retriever?" the pink haired girl asked in all curiosity. but before answering the question, the older let out a laugh.

 

"yeah, and she's bigger than me."

 

when the blonde told them that yujin is out of control, she wasn't kidding. the so-called puppy was jumping around and making a mess everywhere.

 

"who fed her too many sugar this early?" minjoo realized that the trio were pertaining to their youngest who's obviously out of control. as yena and hyewon began to point fingers at each other, the beauty strolled around the mansion, looking for a certain someone.

 

"yah ahn yujin!" and so screams began to fill the whole mansion as the trio tried to chase after the hyperactive puppy on loose. running around everywhere almost knocking everything in their way.

 

after almost half an hour, they were finally able to settle yujin down with the help of wonyoung as the other eight surrounds the two while seemingly out of breath because of chasing the blonde.

 

"bloody hell yujin, remind me never to prank her ever again." yena huffed and collapsed on the couch while the others f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter