chapter three

the heartthrob's challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been three days since then and every student in enozi university already knew the incident between sakura, minjoo, and junkyu. as of now, class 3-2 is preparing for their gym class inside the locker room.

 

"ooh kim minjoo have you heard? the soccer team is training outside. junkyu's going to be there." the goddess received a couple of teasing reactions coming from her classmates to which she paid no heed to.

 

on the contrary of all the positive reactions, one stiff figure couldn't help but unknowingly clench her jaws. she slammed her locker shut creating a loud echoing sound and went out of the locker room the moment she finished changing her clothes.

 

her friends were startled with sakura's abrupt action. their eyes followed the japanese's disappearing frame then looked at each other with questioning eyes.

 

the class will be playing lacrosse and is divided into two teams, the black team (sakura, yena, chaewon, and yuri are together in one team) and the pink team (yujin, hyewon, minjoo, and wonyoung are together in one team). up until now, yena could sense the raging aura coming from sakura, heck she couldn't even get close to her.

 

"choi yena, you die. the pinks are going to eat you alive." yujin threatens, bringing her thumb across her neck with provocative wide eyes. but rather than getting threatened, the duck bursts out of laughter because of the younger's following sentence.

 

(let's all pretend that sakura is good at sports alright? let her live people! and lacrosse is a violent sports)

 

"kim minjoo fighting!" just then there was a loud scream coming out of the blue. all of their eyes followed the source of that masculine voice only to see junkyu sitting on the bleachers together with the soccer team, they were taking a break.

 

unknowingly, sakura's grip on her stick tightens. finally, the whistle was blown and she dashed her way towards the ball, successfully claiming it before yujin does. the cherry blossom swiftly ran to the goal but halted when she saw hyewon running in her direction.

 

sakura passed the ball to chaewon as her body crashed against hyewon. their team victoriously scored a goal, dancing around to hurl insults to the opposing team.

 

"pure luck!" wonyoung shouted to which everyone agreed into. minutes flew by and there's barely even a minute left on the clock. both teams are neck and neck, minjoo is the one claiming the ball and every one from the black team is chasing her to prevent their team from tying the score.

 

"kkura-ah in front!" yena commanded and the older girl did as what she was told, she planted her feet in front of minjoo's direction which shocked the latter as she didn't see that one coming.

 

minjoo tried to stop her feet from going any further but failed miserably, the south korean knew that she's going to slam against sakura so she closed her eyes and waited. as the whistle rang in her ears signalling that the match is over, she simultaneously felt a strong, tight grip circling around her waist. the impact was so strong that they rolled a couple of times.

 

minjoo could hear sakura's groans as the latter used her body to shield her. when they stopped rolling, the goddess realized that she was hovering on top of the heartthrob. she then lifted her head and met the gray haired girl's orbs.

 

"are you okay?" the cherry blossom asked. it was obvious in her voice that she's in pain but inste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter