Chapter 26

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Seriously, sneaking in the library to steal a book from the restricted section?" I whispered as we take a look out.

"What? It's thrilling." Yeri put her hands up. It was her hidden desire.

Seulgi finished picking the lock and I flashed my mini flashlight towards jennie, jisoo and wendy, sending them the signal and they returned it, the coast was clear.

"Oof." I bumped into seulgi's back and we all end up as a human hamburger after the domino effect.

"Guys!" Seulgi grunted. I'm not doing that fine either since I'm on top of her.

"Why'd you stop suddenly!" I glared at her.

"Didn't you hear that?" She glared back and we all shush. Listening for something.

Thud

We all looked at each other in confusion. We quietly crawled to where the sound was coming from.

"Let's get out. These ers will be caught and sent back tomorrow."

"The other guy's june." Chaeyoung whispered and we looked back at her.

"He's been hitting on me and his loudness annoys the hell out of me." She huffed and I chuckled. The dude's voice is loud and deep alright.

We watch as three of them sneaked out. Jungkook's friends I recognize.

"Forget restricted section. I wanna see what they did." Yeri went ahead of us and we quickly followed. She gasped and stopped.

"What is it?" I looked at where she's looking but it's too dark so I used the light and the others frowned at we found.

"Yeol?" Chaeyoung ran over to Chanyeol's side and tapped his cheeks but he's too out of it. So are the rest. Bottles of alcohol were sprawled around.

"You think they're wasted?" Seulgi asked, eyeing the bottles.

"No. Not with the conversation we heard."

"How can they do this? I'd understand if it's just yeol, but these two are their schoolmates right?" One of them is stirring and we held our breaths.

He opened his eyes and squinted from the light. He turned to joy and his eyes widened

"Look out!" Joy was stunned when she was suddenly tackled.

"They're drugged. He's hallucinating." Yeri's fist clenched.

"You guys know what I'm thinking?" She turned with a smirk.

"It envolves boys.." I muttered.

"Jisoo has to do it. We'll explain to her boyfriend if needed."

"What's the plan?" We gathered as she told us and I

Please log in to read the full chapter