Chapter 36

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is my wig ok? Do I still look smart?" I glared at jisoo as she kept pacing around our room

"Stop panicking." I scolded. It is that time where our parents can come visit us and of course they won't miss to.

"How can I not? Mom will be here." She groaned and I sighed.

"Our grades are doing well so far." I tried to be positive but even I know that fell short.

"Well isn't something they want. They want it top-notched." I cringed knowing what she means. Coming here was harder than we thought, although we still have different rankings for each school, we will also be ranked as a whole and that's where we worry.

"We can still turn the tables around soo, the ranking isn't up yet." Irene said, a frown was evident on her face. With the current standing, Triumvate's ten occupies the top 10. How can they not when they're used to the curriculum here.

"Why can't they just focus on our school's ranking?" Joy mutters her disagreement.

"Cause they want to brag their children is up to par with the students of the prestigious school." Seulgi answers. We hear our secret knock and the door opened, chaeyoung peeking in.

"They're here." Two words but it all made us silent and feeling dreadful.

"Can I call in sick?" I whined.

"Sure, so your parents can visit you where no one else is." I shuddered at the thought and bolted up. Atleast they can be civil infront of others and won't nag.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get this over and done with.

Our parents waited at the cafeteria.  Yeah right, If you ever seen a cafeteria with plasma TVs, fancy chandelier hanging on the ceiling, waiters and butlers.

I paused on my tracks seeing they are with Tae and his family. I hesitated to go cause one, they might embarrass me infront of him. Getting scolded about your academic standing in front of your boyfriend who has better academic standing is just awful. And two, I want to impress Tae's parents and being nagged at isn't something they find impressive.

But before I can rethinkmy decision of going, Mrs. Kim spotted me and waved me over. Taehyung looked at me and raised a brow as I walked over to the

Please log in to read the full chapter