Chapter 14

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi's eye twitched so I know he's ticked off. We all hear stuff about us but we didn't care since it's just rumors and no one really confronted us about it. What we don't like most is being accused of something we didn't do specially stealing money.

We were surprised to find one of lisa's friend immediately jumped up to our defense. Yoongi's head snapped up to her. He's studying her.

"Look in their bags or bodi–" we didn't let her finish speaking and stood up, following yoongi's movements.

I was hesitant to strip but I'm pissed. Next, we opened our bags and put it upside down, spilling the contents.

My eyes widened at the lingerie that fell off mine and quickly pushed it back in before anyone can see.

"Him!" I looked up to see what that girls name again? Pointing at me

"I saw him putting something back in quickly. I bet it's my wallet." Fuming, I pulled out lisa's bra. I forgot I put it there. Tsk.

"It's my girlfriend's bra. Wanna have it?" I deadpanned. We suddenly hear a clutter and turned to see lisa and her friends who also spilled the contents of their bag.

"Do you want us to strip too?" Lisa innocently gave the professor her puppy dog eyes but I knew better. Murmurs filled the class again.

"Ok! Enough! Enough! Boys, put you clothes back on the rest of you open your bags." I glanced at lisa and she winked at me. That girl.

"You have explaining to do." Chanyeol whispered and I groaned, putting my clothes back on.

"Girlfriend huh?" Kai snickered.

"I have it!" We all turned to the girl with a flower name. Lily? Daisy? She was so red in embarrassment

"I tried to get your attention a couple of times!" She glared at yeonwoo with a gritted teeth.

"You put it on my bag cause you had nowhere to put it earlier at lunch! God you're so embarrassing!!" She threw the wallet at her friend and got her things and walked off.

"Daisy!" Our professor called out

The girl who accused us froze on her spot. She looked around and saw everyone staring at her.

"Say sorry." She looked up to jisoo and clenched her jaw.

"I will not. Fine. They didn't take my wallet but I'm sure they've done worse." She held her head high, grabbed her things and also walked off but she tripped on her way out.

"I will not say sorry cause that's something you could've done to yourself. That's y

Please log in to read the full chapter