Chapter 39

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I gave it some thought. I've thought long and hard, and I've come up with the best decision.

It won't be easy. Just thinking about it makes me want to bawl my eyes out but it has to be done. I was selfish.

I didn't want our relationship to be known because I wasn't allowed to have one and now my parents think Tae's a troublemaker and think badly of him when the truth is, they're the ones who should be ashamed of my behavior. I'm the one not worth introducing to parents.

I gathered myself before I called to meet taehyung to our usual spot. I paced back and forth as I wait for him. My stomach is churning. I don't think I can do this face to face.

Before I can think of heading back and just do it over the phone, tae showed up with his big boxy smile that I adore so much. I feel like there's a lump on my throat.

"It's been so long since we went here to have a date. Just us two." He grinned, coming towards me and I backed away til I hit the bench and sat down.

"Tae..." I can't do this. But I have to!

"Hmmm?" He sat next to me and smiled. Why is he always smiling. Can't he read the atmosphere?

I took a shaky breath and started, "You know I love you right?" His brows creased but nodded

"You know how much you mean to me... right?" He didn't say anything and just nodded slowly. Probably trying to figure out where I'm going with this.

"And you know I won't do anything that could hurt you..." i looked up and blinked away the tears.

"But I don't think we should do this anymore. Let's break up." I held my breath after saying it.

💜💜💜

"Let's break up." I just nodded at her then did a double take.

"W-what?" I stuttered. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. She avoided my gaze and looked down at her clasped fingers.

"I'm breaking up with you tae." I just stared at her. Trying to read what's on her mind. I know somethings been bothering her cause she's often staring off at a distance in a daze lately but I was too scared to ask incase she could see something I don't. I don't mix well with supernatural beings.

"Just b

Please log in to read the full chapter