Chapter 32

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

It took me a while to recover but snapped out of it.

"Wait for meee! Punish me daddy!" I squealed running out only to bump into someone's shoulder.

"Ow.." I rubbed my nose.

"You ok babe?" Great. It's jungkook.

"Hands off please." His hand was on the small of my back.

"You look... nice." His eyes raked over my body. I forgot I'm on my sleepwear already.

"I know. Now your hand please?" I raised my brow and he chuckled, removing his hand from my back and put it on his front pocket.

"What are you doing out here looking like that?" He stepped back at the wall next to the door of the room adjacent to us and leaned on it.

"None of your business." I can't help but snap.

"I was just asking. You know, you really look familiar now." I ignored him amd knocked on the other girls' door, hoping they're inside.

"What are you doing?!" I jumped and turned when he was suddenly behind me and his body was so close to mine.

"Awfully familiar." He smirked. Did he caught on? I faced him and crossed my arms.

"Really? Despite your academic standing I doubt your accuracy with women. For you, as long as they have the same body type, s and hole, you think they are familiar." He jokingly clutched his heart.

"Ouch." I bit back a smile. What? He did look cute.

"Lisa?" Finally!

"Hey chaeng! What took you so long?" I went in to their room and closed it on jungkook's face.

"That was close." I whispered and looked out the peephole where jungkook can still be seen.

"What were you doing out there?" I was surprised to see her alone.

"I was running after taehyung but bumped into that guy instead. Where are the others?" I walked towards jennie's bed and plopped down to it.

"Out hunting for boys... jennie is with kai though to finish their unfinished business." She air quoted the last words.

"Why aren't you with yeol?"

"Says who?" Chanyeol walked out of the shower room on a towel and was drying his hair woth the other towel.

"Nice." I appreciate the view and a pillow was thrown accurately at my face.

"Mine!" Chaeyoung hissed and I giggled.

"No one's claiming him." I rolled my eyes.

"Yoda, change in the bathroom please." Chanyeol chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips as he grabbed his clothes and went back in.

"Am I disturbing you guys?" Chae grabbed a pack of ch

Please log in to read the full chapter