Chapter 18

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter


"How's your fever?" I smirked at chaeyoung

"I had a good nurse." She raised a brow.

"With how you look, let me guess. It's the neighbor you fancy." I grinned

"Lucky . Karma must've hit me cause I literally had a fever." Jisoo sniffed, still having a cold.

"Tell me about it. Ugh." Jennie groaned, nursing her head. Chaeyoung and I laughed at their demise.

We were chatting all the way to our room when the bell rang earlier than it's supposed to. We hurried to the room and found everyone already there.

My eyes darted to taehyung who looked away and I bit my tongue to stop myself from grinningike an idiot.

We all settled down when our teacher arrived.

"As you may have noticed, the bell ran earlier than it's supposed to. There will be an important announcement to make." The room buzzed with whispers and the girls and I looked at each other in excitement.

"It is sad to say that you will have to say goodbye to few of your friends for a while..." finally!

"But don't worry, they'll be back a day before the graduation. They will still graduate with you guys and we'll also be able to see them through a live broadcast during activities in the Triumvirate Academy." I almost squealed.

"That's right. Triumvirate will be happening this year!" Excited squeal from nancy and her gang. They may be es but they're still included at the top 15.

"I should've studied hard!"

"Triumvirate Academy! Ugh. Why don't they announce ahead. I would have put an effort." Grumbles from the people not included could be heard.

"Yes nancy?" We all turned to nancy who raised her hand excitedly.

"What schools will we be with?"

"East Coast High Academy for girls and The Elite West Academy for boys." ECH is where the girls are. I can't wait to be in the same class as them.

"You know your ranks. Ties are counted separately. Pack your things as you'll be leaving for the Academy in two days. We've already sent your parents an email about this." I mentally cussed knowing my parents would've known about my rank through it.

"You will bring the school's name with you. Bring pride to St. Claire's Academy." I tsked. We will be away from our families alright, but we still carry the burden of our schools

"I'll take i

Please log in to read the full chapter