Chapter 22

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Look at the list and have someone from your roommates take the key and you can all go and rest." The teacher clapped twice and we all huddled at the board to see which room and who our roommates will be.

I threw Irene a look and she just smirked at me. I knew she'd pull some strings. Jennie and Seulgi took the keys.

Our rooms will be adjacent to one another but we have our roommates mixed.

Jisoo and I will room with Irene, seulgi and yeri while jennie and chaeng will room with wendy and joy.

"You and seulgi are 2in1 now?" I raised a brow

"Oh, but what can I do when I'm weak and fragile. I easily get sick." Irene faked to stumble when someone caught her and we all shut up.

"Careful." We all stiffled our laughter as one of the elite boys assisted Irene who was perfectly fine.

But then some boys followed us up. I'm happy to see taehyung one of them.

We reached our rooms and I turned to my right. I grinned.

"Guess we're still neighbors."

"I guess we are." He smiled and I glared. I don't want other girls to see his smile.

"You know each other?" The guy who helped irene cocked his brows.

"Save the introduction for later. Let's rest." With that, we pushed our door opene but not before seeing who will occupy the room on our left.

"Nice to meet you again, lisa-ssi." He smiled.

"Wish I could say the same." I grumbled under my breath.

"Sorry, I didn't get that?" I faked a smile

"I said, I could say the same jungkook-ssi. Excuse me." I shut the door to his face

"Why are you jumpy around him?" Jisoo chuckled

"Really? You don't recognize him and some of his friends?" They turned to one another and thought about it.

"Just tell us already. You know I get impatient with the guessing." I laughed at joy.

"It's them. The one we grinded at on the dance floor." Jisoo cussed and seulgi face-palmed.

"Please don't tell me all of them are here." Jisoo mumbled

"I won't tell you then." They groaned.

"That was one time! Good thing the club was dimly lit." Joy sighed in annoyance.

"They smell trouble for me. I don't like their vibe." I said laid down on one of the bottom decks.

"I'll be on the top bunk." Jisoo climbed up. Irene and seulgi had to share a bed

Please log in to read the full chapter