Chapter 40

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taehyung and I thankfully didn't breakup, I was honestly scared to lose him. We decided to lay low though. Even Irene and the others who are not in a relationship are behaving like our parents would want us.

Jisoo's situation was an eye opener for us. As much us we don't like how our parents are pressuring us, we all want to settle down one day and when that day comes, we want to be presentable to our in-laws.

The boys were totally busted about their made up image through the assessments, thankfully though, nancy and her kind didn't find them interesting anymore and moved their tragets to the other boys. The downside, many girls are now bold enough to make a move on them and firt with them and some jerks are being jerks, testing their patience.

We didn't participate to any assessments anymore so we're like the nerds that we are, sitting on the side lines and watched as the activities unfold. There are  couple of times when we almost charged though with the boys being bullied but taehyung assured us they're alright.

The overall ranking came up and we cringed at the results, hating the fact that we're going home for the semestral break, meaning we can't escape our parents' never ending sermon and comparisons. The individual school ranking wasn't any better either.

"Lisa!! Tell your boyfriend to be stupid once in a while." Jennie groaned. Tae totally kicked her out of the tie breaker and took the first spot while she tied with me in the second place

"That would make me such a good girlfriend" I roll my eyes at her and she pouted

"Can't we make up something so we can not go home?" Her shoulders slouched and stared at the school bus with a dread.

"You're blocking the way nerds." I stumbled when nancy passed between jennie and I. We sighed and climbed up the bus without a fuss.

Jisoo and I sat together while chae and jennie sat adjacent to us. We're being cautious to be seen together since our parents might find out and overreact. No wonder swords are called the way it is, cause words can stab you.

Jisoo and yoongi have patched things up, they endure three days with the cool off. Three days full of asking about one another and giving each other longing glances.

Like we expected, our parents were waiting for us at the school. Even if they greeted me with smi

Please log in to read the full chapter