Chapter 37

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you close with that boy?" Mom asked when we were walking towards my room since they want to see it.

"Who? V?" I feigned ignorance.

"You know who I'm talking about. Lalisa, are you hiding something from me?" I paused on my tracks, making my parents stop on theirs too.

"What could I possibly hide from you?" That I have a boyfriend? That's only the tip of an iceberg.

"Just making sure. Although he's smart, he seems to be a troublemaker."

"You said it yourself mom. Seems." I can't help but retort. She's badmouthing my boyfriend!

"Do you like him?" She asked in an accusing tone.

"Am I supposed to hate him?" She glared

"Stop playing dumb lalisa!" She scolds and I crossed my arms, horns trying to pop out of my scalp.

"Lisa! Oh hi Mrs. Manoban." Thank God for Jennie!

"Jennie." My mom smiled and hugged Jennie as I greet Jennie's parents. You know what's annoying? Mom praises Jennie and Jennie's mom praises me. We often joked to exchange mothers.

"Are you in the same room with lisa?"

"No, but we stay next to each other." Jennie smiled but she keeps on giving me the side eye and cocking her head to the side, motioning to her mom and I got what she meant.

"Imo! I heard you won the case against that big celebrity?" Jennie's parents are a family of lawyers so they expect her to be one too but Jennie likes to do fashion designing. Wayy off from being a lawyer.

With that though, we were able to get our parents off each other's backs. Our dads are very strict when it comes to grades and of course, when it comes to being in a relationship. The only reason dad didn't speak up earlier about V is because mom is already doing it for him.

_________

"Ugh! Freedommm!! I'd honestly rather have done exams than having to go through that again!" Joy complained

"Tell me about it! I was this close to lashing out!" Jisoo held out an inch of her pinky finger and showed it to us.

"What triggered it?" Irene asked weakly. She too was exhausted

"We bumped into my kitten and dare they say I should stay away from the likes. Like ! My lil meow meow heard it!!!I was ready to raise hell if a tear dropped from his eye!" Jisoo raged. Punching on her pillow.

"Me too! If Jenn

Please log in to read the full chapter