Chapter 5

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Don't come home too late tae, you still have class tomorrow." Mom glared but lets me go out anyway.

"I know. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I kissed her cheeks and went out. I looked up at lisa's room in wonder.

"What are you looking up for?" I turned to see chanyeol smirking

"Nothing. Where do we go?" I asked, walking towards them, kai driving the car.

"We're going out of town tonight." I put my hands on my pocket and wait for kai to elaborate

"You know my cousin minzy right?" We nodded

"What about her?" Yoongi asked, puffing his vape. He doesn't really smoke but when he found out about vape, he went for it. Liking the flavors, and we don't mind inhaling his secondhand smoke unlike the smoke from cigarettes. I can't stand the smell of it.

"She told me there's a lot of strays there and some gang of sort sometimes torture some of those animals and even kills them." His hands gripling the steering wheel tightly and clenched my fists. Yoongi also stopped with his vape and immediately climbed to kai's car.

"What are you waiting for? Those jerks might already be beating those harmless beings. Let's go!" And this is how we end up with bruises. Rumors circulating about us being gang members eventhough we're not and we're just protecting those homeless furbabies.

We are all childhood friends. Yoongi and I used to be neighbors and we saw kai protecting his dog from bullies. We ran to help him. He was friends with chanyeol and that's the beginning of our friendship. We've been taking in homeless animals to shelters ever since we learned about them.

It was in highschool when we started patrolling every night to find strays and make sure they're alright. We get some fights because of it sometimes too. Some people are just really evil. We fight alright but not much, that's why we get bruises everytime, not because we reign among gangs and take in 1 vs 5 like the rumors spreading about us. We're just thankful no one is brave enough to chaenge us at school or else we'll be exposed. We don't like violence, we're only fighting back to defend not ourselves, but the animals.

"Any information about the gang we'll be facing? Cause I don't know if you noticed, we're not actually good fighters." We laughed at chanyeol's words but it's true.

"I don't really know. But they kill kittens infront of the mom! How could they do

Please log in to read the full chapter