Chapter 44

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Guys, can you hear me?" It was wendy. She was left at the security room to be our eyes.

"Yeah." We chorused. Jennie, Jisoo, chaeng and I are approaching from the west while Irene, joy, wendy and seulgi is taking the east side.

"There's a lot of them, but they are scattered so we can do this, however, we must not make any sound and arise suspicion. You have to take care of the guns and make sure they can't shoot and alert their comrades and endanger the hostages."

"Got it, we ransacked the sports club room and borrowed the bow and arrows from the archery club." I informed her

"Cool. You also see what's going on at the site right?"

"Yeah, we're streaming on our phones." The advantage of having all this in live stream.

"Aside from the activity area, there are no cameras rolling outside of it so you guys can move freely." Jennie smirked as she aimed her arrow to the guy nearest to her. She gave a nod, jisoo and I silently moved to the guy's colleagues.

"Ready?" we were all silent, waiting for wendy's signal.

"Go." The guy jennie had locked her eyes on grunted in pain, dropping his gun when she hit him with her perfect aim. Before his friends could react, I quickly grabbed the gun from one and punched him hard on the neck, knocking him unconscious and jisoo swiftly stole the gun of the other and dismantled it in seconds before knocking him off and chaeng quickly tied everyone tightly.

"Irene, two people at three o'clock. Jennie, you guys can to the mall, there's five people scattered there, so far, no movements inside but we can't be too sure." Wendy informs us.

"We can get a lot of stuff in the mall. We need to get in." We only have limited bows and we can't use the guns. We need more ropes to tie those intruders with too, maybe some duct tape and knives.

"We'll take care of the goons here first, we'll be right with you in the mall."

"Copy that." I replied to Yeri.

💜

The parents, teachers, students and everyone watching held their breaths watching every move of those gun men as they threateningly point their loaded guns to their classmates.

It was the final assessment so everyone was gathered in one school, watching the broadcast at one of the biggest school gyms where everyone is present to cheer for their respective schools, but the joyous shouts earlier was replaced with worried buzz and murmurs.

The buses from triumvirate arrived and Irene's mom along with the rest of the girls parents ran

Please log in to read the full chapter