Chapter 4

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It's been nice meeting you. Thank you for inviting us in." We bowed to the kims

"Oh no, thank you, for the cake." Mrs. Kim thanked my mom while carrying her youngest, the twins had already been carried by v up to their room.

"It was nothing." I smiled. Finally!

I quickly ran up to my room as soon as we got home. I got to bed and quickly checked my phone for messages then deleted them.

Half an hour later my parents checked in on me, as per schedule. Once I heard the door click close, I quickly got out of bed, already changed to ripped jeans, cropped top and a leather jacket.

I quickly typed in a text to my girls as I checked outside. When I made sure V is sound asleep on his room, I quickly hopped off my window to the tree in between our rooms and swiftly slid down.

"Abou time you got out." Jisoo smirked and chaeng tossed me the helmet. I put it on and got on Jennie's motorcycle.

"Sorry. Something came up. We need to get out of here asap."

"No need to tell me twice about it." Chaeng and I laughed with glee as jisoo and jennie unnie raced through the empty streets off to the next town.

This is our life. In the morning, we are obedient daughters and exemplary students. By late night, our true selves come to life.

We met on our first year of high school and automatically clicked. We found out about each other being in the same dilemma and were inseparable since then.

Jennie and I are the only child in our families. Our parents are very strict. They want us to be number one at all times. Number two is unacceptable. We both had miserable childhoods but chaeng and jisoo never had it better either, being compared to their siblings.


"Finally! Were you guys lost or something?" Seulgi starightened up from her car and tossed the house keys to me.

"Ask lisa here." All eyes turned to me and I raised my hands in surrender.

"I had a new neighbor so I had to greet them." Wendy snickered

"Someone finally moved in beside your house after your countless sabotage?" I shrugged and got off jennie's motorcycle and the girls followed.

"So? Did you find a way to get rid of your new neighbors?" Jennie asked, hugging irene.

"I don't need to. I don't think he'll catch me and if he does... I'm sure he won't tell." I smirked

"Oh. It's

Please log in to read the full chapter