Chapter 23

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

We woke up early the next day to avoid getting late. The rooms have their own bathroom but there's five of us so some had to wake up earlier.

But I also woke up earlier because I have to meet my special neighbor.

"Good morning." He looked up from the wall he's leaning and smiled, coming uo to hug me.

"How's your sleep?"

"Peaceful. Yours?"

"Can't say the same. Your roommates moans are too loud for us." That explains jisoo being awake earliest and putting on some make up.

"They did it on the deck?" I raised a brow

"Nope. In the bathroom but we can still hear you know." I chuckled. I immediately let go of taehyung when I noticed the doorknob twisting on the other door.

Jungkook and the restvof his roommates came out the time jisoo and yoongi came of each other's rooms. I was relieved but I spoke too soon.

"Good morning lisa-ssi." I faked a smile and greeted him back.

"Did you sleep good?" I gave him a small nod.

"Excuse me?" A guy name tagged jinyoung tapped jisoo's shoulder.

"Yes?" Jisoo smiled and I eyed yoongi who was eyeing the two's interaction.

"Have we met?" Jungkook glance at jinyoung.

"They seem familiar, don't they?" Jisoo chuckled.

"Really? Maybe we've seen each other before during interhigh tournaments?" Jisoo offered.

"No." Jinyoung smirked, raking jisoo's body up and down. He didn't bother hiding the fact he's checking her body out. Yoongi's fists are clenched. I eyed taehyung and he understood.

"Let's go ahead. I'm sure the rest can follow." Taehyung tugged yoongi's sleeves and walked away, as if they barely cared about us.

"Your back seems familiar." Jinyoung's eyes stayed on jisoo's so jisoo turned to him, forcing him to look at her face instead.

"Really? How so?" Jisoo asked innocently, tilting her head to the side

"I don't know. There was a girl I danced with before and you seem to have the same... body type." Jisoo smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. A sign that she's pissed.

"Now that you say that... you do seem familiar." Jisoo pushed her big-rimmed glasses that slid off to her nose

She dramatically gasped and backed away like she's scared. "You're that peeping tom on the malls aren't you?! The one that drops a mirror on the floor as excuse!"

I gasped and my eyes widened. "The one you told me about?!"

Jinyoung paled and shook his head no. His friends looked at him and the rest of taehyung's squad came out on their rooms too, curiously looking at him.

"No no. It's a mistake! I didn't do anything like that." He looked around and formed his arms with a big X mark.

"Omg. That's him?!" Irene and the rest came out as well. We are now crowding the hallway.

Please log in to read the full chapter