Chapter 45

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Everybody drop!" Seulgi yelled and their classmates who were taken as hostage followed her instruction, laying low to the ground. The gunmen shot their rifles blindly since they can't see where the girls are.

"You dare threaten the life of my boyfriend? Feel my wrath ." Jisoo hopped down from a tree and landed infront of the guy who threatened yoongi earlier. Before he can press the trigger jisoo had twisted the gun towards him, making him shoot himself, letting him scream in agony and kneel down, clutching on his shoulder.

His comrades turned their guns towards jisoo, a prefect distraction for the girls to come in.

"Get the damn police and ambulance here." Irene says through the camera and then everything happened so fast, in a blink of an eye, it was chaos. The spectators held their breaths and watched in awe seeing the girls fight with ease and gape at their skills to handle guns and knives. So far from the image they put up in school.

Lisa ran up to the tree and did a backflip, landing behind her opponent and before he can react, she already knocked him off, then she turned to the camera and bowed as if to say "yeah I'm sorry, but this is me." her mom stumbled and was caught by her dad.

She smirked at the camera and tilted her head just a bit where an arrow came flying, missing her by an inch and hit the guy who was pointing a gun at her. "Thanks yeri."

"No problem. Damn! that was a long run." Yeri panted, resting her hands on her knees as she arrived just in time. Lisa then used yeri's back as support to kick the guy going to her friend with a knife.

The girls fought side by side, back to back in harmony, they were perfectly in sync as if they'd done it a thousand time before, which they have.  But they weren't running out of opponents, they had called for back up.

The girls had anticipated the large number considering the large-scale plan they have in putting these students from the elite schools as hostages but tehy didn't think it would be this many, and they're getting tired already.

Jennie hissed in pain as a bullet grazed her arm. "Jennie!" Lisa quickly came to her aid as they glared at the guys wearing masks, their guns pointed at them.

"You think you're so tough but you're nothing when a gun is pointed at you." The jerk laughed but lisa just smirked

"Nah, it's you who think you're so tough because you have a gun." Just as she wanted, the idiot was provoked but he didn't drop his gun. He snickered and pointed the gun to her

"You're really pissing me off." He pulled the trigger but missed lisa cause someone had kicked him in the nuts making him jerk the gun up and hit the tree instead as he whimpered in pain. Seulgi then finished him off by hitting his nape hard.

Please log in to read the full chapter