Chapter 20

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"V's weird." I hear chanyeol whisper to yoongi.

"He has always been weird." Yoongi raised a brow.

"But he's weird, weird." Yoongi turned to chanyeol blankly.

"Yah V, You've been grinning from ear to ear. All your teeth is showing." Kai nudged me but I just kept on smiling.

"Is it because of your neighbor?" My eyes widened and vigorously shook my head.

"What? No. Nothing happened between us and she's not my girlfriend." I quickly denied.

"Okay.. he said something happened to them and she's now his girlfriend." Kai snickered.

"That's not what I said!" They kept on teasing me and then turned silent.

"Your girlfriend's here." Yeol groaned when I elbowed him

"Shut up." I said with gritted teeth. Lisa said we should keep it a secret.

"I want to sit here. Will that be ok?" The girls glared at jisoo who sat next to yoongi who stiffened.

"Whatever." Was his reply and yeol grumbled cause he was supposed to sit with him.

Kai and I sat down behind lisa and jennie who sat adjacent to yoongi and jisoo. I felt someone poke me and I turned behind me.

"Bro. Switch places with me." I smirked at yeol.

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"Is there a problem chanyeol-ssi?" He smiled and scratched his head.

"Oh nothing... I just wanted be near the window." He chuckled.

"Why didn't you say so. We can switch places." He did a double take to chaeyoung's suggestion.

"You're not saying that and meaning the other right?" Yeol asked hesitantly. He really has problems with girls but then again his mom and sister could really get a little handy.

"Do you want the window seat?" Chaeyoung raised a brow and shook his head but remembered his lame excuse and nodded.

"Then move." Chaeyoung stood up and yeol slid down to her seat and they exchanged places.

"Hey nerd. Move it." Daisy glowered at chaeyoung. Knowing their real selves I wanted to defend daisy just a bit but then knowing their wearing masks when in school, I let it be since we're kind of the same.

Chaeyoung was gonna stand up when yeol dropped his backpack on her lapn making her sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going? You carry my things. Remember? And you." He glared at the late comer.

"Get lost." Yeol's deep voice was stern. Daisy rolled her e

Please log in to read the full chapter