Chapter 31

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seulgi, Irene and I were startled when the door slammed ipen revealing a fuming jisoo.

"Stop me or I'm gonna pull that 's hair bald!" She marched to my bed, threw her fake glasses and screamed her lungs out, her face buried on the pillow. Uh-oh. She's very angry.

"Come in." I called out when a knock came. As usual, we only lock the door if we're all going to sleep.

Yoongi's head popped in and his eyes went to jisoo. He sighed and silently made way over to my bed.

"Jichu." Jisoo snapped her head up and glared at the poor guy.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with that luna girl." She huffed, sitting away from him.

"Babe please." Yoongi reached out to her hand and caressed it.

"Can you both please shoo away from my bed." I snapped. How dare they put me in between while they're all lovey dovey?

Jisoo huffed and pulled her hand away and slid her at the end of my bed leaving yoongi with a pout.

"I just ignore her ok. She's the only one keeps on talking and asking questions." He whined.

"Then tell her to go away!" Jisoo yelled making him flinch.

"I did! I told her I was taken and to back off." He raked his hair in frustration.

"I swear I didn't let her touch me. She wasn't fazed when I was cold to her." He slid over to her and nudge her sides.

"Come on. I ordered chicken." I squinted my eyes at him. Bribery!

"With gravy?" She's giving in!

"Lots of it. I can it off of you if you want." He whispered on her ear making her grin widely

I faked a barf and they both jumped in shock. They turned to me and I gave them an unamused look.

"Yes still here. Why am I here? Cause it's my damm bed. And yes, I heard that." I deadpanned and yoongi turned so red. It was really evident because of his pale skin.

"Stop teasing him." My eyes widened when jisoo slapped my legs. Why did she make it seem like it's my fault?

"Then go! I don't want to hear you to each other." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh. That, I wanna hear." Joy giggled.

"I.. I'll w-wait for you outside." Yoongi ran out and jisoo scoffed.

"You're embarrassing him."

"Well excuse me if you were flirting in my bed!"

"You're just jealous your homeboy won't anything off of you." She stuck her tongue out and ran out laughing.

"May yo

Please log in to read the full chapter