Chapter 38

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

When I woke up, tae wasn't beside me anymore and I hear suppressed cries. I sat up and listen to where it's coming from and it's from above me.

For a second, I was scared to look up cause I might see something I shouldn't and didn't wanna see but I had to be brave. I sighed in relief when no scary face popped up or I would've made the damn ghost double dead.

I carefully stood up and frowned to see jisoo's shaking shoulder. Her back facing me as she was hunched over. I slowly climbed up the bunk and rubbed her back.

"Chu..." She sat up and hugged me tight.

"Hey.. what happened?" The other girls must've woken up cause the next thing I knew, I was shielding my eyes from the sudden bright light that illuminated the room.

"Why is jisoo crying?" Irene mumbled, stifling a yawn and joy took off her eye mask and frowned at the sight. We all climbed down but jisoo stuck to me liike a koala as she tried to stop her tears.

We let her cry for a bit to compose herself. We hear our secret knock and the others came in. We don't know wwhat happened but I have a feeling it could affect tae and me.

"Hey chu.. what happened?" she sniffed and wiped her tears but as soon as she opens to tell us, fresh tears comes racing down her cheeks as she sob. We all looked at each other worriedly. Jisoo rarely cries infront of us. Let alone this full blown wailing.

"M-my me-ow m-meow..." She hiccups

"H-he said w-we should cool off!" Wendy scratched her head and asked in wonder, "Is there still such a thing?"

"I knoow!" Jisoo cried out.

"There's only a relationship and a break up. There's no in between." I smacked Seulgi for her insensitive remark and she covered but it was too late. She said what she said and jisoo sobbed some more.

"Why did your parents say that about yoongi though?" Chaeyoung carefully askedd and jisoo blew her nose and we handed her more tissue while Irene grabbed some water for her.

"They just judged him based on his appearance and the rumors they've heard about him!" I chewed on my bottom lips knowing my parents aren't far off from jisoo's.

"He said w

Please log in to read the full chapter