Chapter 21

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Lisa?" I dreaded to see a familiar face and watch him eye my name tag that the teacher had us put before going down the bus

"Yes?" but I need to stay calm and act innocent.

"Have we met before?" He squinted hisbeyes at her, a smile playing on his lips

"I don't know. Have you seen me in the public library maybe?" I cocked my head innocently to the side.

"Uh.. nevermind." He grinned, showing his dimple.

"No problem..." I eyed his name tag

"Jungkook-ssi." I uttered and sighed in relief when the teachers came back after that. If glares could kill, jungkook would be dead by now on how taehyung glared at him.

"Alright kids! Rest for now and classes will start tomorrow. Tops 1-10 you will go to the west wing and 11-15 on the east."

"Wait, will the boys and girls have separate buildings?" A girl from the East Coast High asked, eyeing the boys with disgust

"No sulli. Boys and girls won't be separated. We see men and women as equals. You could have your rooms beside each other or adjacent to one another." Gasps can be heard from the all-girls high and the boys snickered.

"B-but.."

"Whatever happens between opposite will be under your own discretion. However, if the school catches you in the act, expect proper guidelines to be followed."

"Still! What if they'll harm us or jump into us?" The boys scoffed.

"With our handsome faces, there's no need to force ourselves on girls. They are more than willing to become a woman under our touch." A guy name minho smirked. It caused a debate among the all-girls high and the all-boys school.

I raised a brow at Seulgi who just rolled her eyes discreetly at the noise making me chuckle.

"Ugh. Can we get move on already?! I'm ing tired."

"Language Ms. Mcdonie!" Nancy just rolled her eyes and the teacher clapped

"Ok, everyone stop fighting so we can all rest! Once you arrive the building, you will be given your room keys. It does not necessarily mean you'll get to bunk with your schoolmates." Another groan of protests can be heard but the teachers are not having any of it.

"Now move!" We trudged on our way to find shuttles waiting for us. How big can this school be?

We all lined up and rode the shuttle in complete silence. Everyone is drained from traveling eventhough all we did was sleep during the ride. It's still different when your lying down in bed.

Please log in to read the full chapter