Chapter 12

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I groaned when someone shook my body, waking me up. But the bed is too warm so I snuggled closer.

"Yah!" A deep voice yelled on my ear making me wince. My brows furrowed as I opened my eyes and rubbed it.

"You smell good." I mumbled and buried myself on his neck again. I sirned at the intake of his breath.

"How did you even fall from the bed?" He pried my hands and nudged me.

"Can you get your legs off?" My eyes snapped open and I looked at him, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Why don't you pry it off like my hands?" I challenged. He looked at me reluctantly and I urged him to. I raised my hands to stretch, making the shirt go up and he looked away. Cute.

"You can't do it, lets sleep back." I was about to hug him again when he bolted right up.

"Aaisshh." He stood up and glared at me.

"Yah!" He yelled.

"You do know my legs brushed up your thinga majig when you did that?" A blush formed his cheeks.

"Don't worry, no need to be shy. You have a nice size." Iaughed when he picked up a pillow and covered his lower body

"Tae? Why are you yelling?" I looked at his door calmly while he panicked.

The sound of his mom's footsteps became clearer and clearer. He took his blanket ancover both of us as he went above me.

"Ooh ." He glared and I held my laugh since the door opened.

"Tae?"

"Moan." I whispered. He looked at me incredulously

"So she thanks you're still asleep idiot." I rolled my eyes and nipped on his neck, and on it a bit making him moan.

"Aigoo. Where you having nightmares again? It's been a long time since you've fallen out of your bed."

"You're welcome." I smiled at his glare.

"Wake up cheeks! You'll be late for school!" His mom slapped his and shaked it. Making me bite my lips from the friction of our lower parts.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He groaned shot his hand up over his head. His face rest at the side of my neck. His breathing uneven. I felt a twitch from down south and I grinned. It's up alright.

We hear his brothers fighting and his mom quickly left to check on the two but not before telling him to hurry up.

We both stayed still fo

Please log in to read the full chapter