Chapter 27

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Guys! Trouble outside!" Wendy bursted throught the door panting. Five of us immediately followed her out.

"Stop denying it! You were the ones that to them didn't you?!" Namjoon pushed yoongi. He was one of the three but we weren't able to get him.

"What the are you talking about?!" Yoongi sneered, pushing him back.

"You knew what we'll do to your friends so you took revenge by setting us up with our own plan!" Namjoon bursts out.

"And that plan is?" Taehyung asked and jungkook scoffed

"Don't play dumb! We know you were the ones who took your friends and replaced them with june and jinyoung!" Jungkook yelled. So they're all in on it.

"Why would we take them when they're very much capable of walking on their own." Hanbin crosses his arms.

"How can they walk when we dru–" jungkook kicked minho's shin to make him shut up.

"What's going on here?" A deep voice asked and it's not taehyung. The triumvirate guys arrived and their aura is really no joke.

"Ooh lala~ damn, the visual attack." I supressed a giggle at jennie's whispered remark.

"Nothing that concerns you." Namjoon clenched his jaw.

"Anything that happens in triumvirate concerns me. Especially if involves our school's reputation." Mino glared and Yunhyeong chuckled beside him.

"Relax mino, maybe they're just warming up for the upcoming first tournament." He tapped mino's shoulder.

"Nah. I heard two guys were caught doing something in the library." Jaewon stopped tossing the apple and took a bite on it.

"Hmmm. Bite me." I nudged Irene's side and she just snickered.

"So, those guys drinking alcohol inside the library is either one's friends and is blaming the other part for it. Am I right?" Eunwoo smirked and put his hands on his pockets.

"Don't worry about it. They only got a warning but they won't be that lucky next. If you guys have animosity, I suggest you wait the curricular activities to fight it out but you'll lose to us anyway." Taeyong shrugged.

"Whatever it is. Keep it to yourselves and stop creating a commotion." Mino rolled his eyes and walked off followed by his friends.

"You better hide from us during curricular activities." Namjoon warned. Eyeing taehyung and his friends. They left and the crowd also dispersed.

"So that's what you told us that you've given them justice?"

"Uhuh~ by giving them the taste of their own medicine. Bright right?" Jisoo grinned

"Uh hello. My brilliant idea" yeri flipped her hair.

"I commend you for your scheme but how did you guys do it?" Hanbin raised a brow at yeri.

"Easy. We just lured them and knocked em out." Joy shrugged

"And who lured who?" Yoongi's eyes squinted and jisoo nervously chuckled. The girls and I looked at each other and almost laughed. Our jisoo? The fearless jisoo is scared of her boyfriend's jealousy?

"H

Please log in to read the full chapter