SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 - Tine's Chapter

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Tine’s POV:

We had a long happy night last night. Ria and Chang Wook oppa are officially dating and so do I and Joo Hyuk oppa.

I opened my eyes and I can see Joo Hyuk’s adorable sleeping face. It was our first time to sleep together. Nothing heated happened. We just cuddled and of course, Joo Hyuk was the big spoon. I was just staring at him when he opened his eyes and flashed the most adorable puffy smile he could give.

“Good morning” he said Damn that just woke up voice.
“Did you sleep well?” I asked him.

He nodded and snuggled his head on my shoulder. We stayed in this position for a few more minutes until the door flung open and I saw a running Ria ready to jump at our bed.

“GOOD MORNING!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!” She screamed as she – yes, jumped up and down at our bed - like a child on Christmas Day.
“YAAAAH!!!” I shouted at her as I threw some pillows on her.

She was just too much every time she would wake me and Y/N up. I saw Chang Wook resting at the door adoring my annoying friend.

It was a good morning after Ria destroyed our peace, we ate breakfast and started our day by sight-seeing. There were eyes that are looking at us, that was for sure. It honestly made me uncomfortable. Although I was used to this back in the city but, that was for a different reason. Joo Hyuk probably noticed that I was being uncomfortable he suddenly stopped and hugged me in front of everyone at the park.

“I will protect you, no matter what.” He whispered. To be honest it made me feel so much relieved. It’s not that I am doubting him on our first day of officially dating but I kind of needed that assurance. I know how to take care of myself but I just want to hear it from him.

We ate lunch at a private and cozy restaurant. Ria, Y/N and I liked going here and we promised that when we all start dating, we will have a triple date here. It was located in a man-made forest with pixie lights dangling from tree to tree – the perfect alfresco restaurant.

“Usual place?” Andie, our usual waitress asked.
“You know it.” Ria winked at her.

We were finally seated and Andie gave us the menu.
“Eh? Madam is not with you?” Andie was looking at us.
“Sadly, no.” I told her.
“Maybe next time, your dream would come true.” Andie gave us a smile.
“Soon.” Ria winked at her.

We also introduced Joo Hyuk and Chang Wook to Andie. We gave our orders and as we waited, the two boys were wondering what was the ‘dream’.

“Doesn’t she have a love life?” Chang Wook asked.
“No… she’s too busy working.” Ria told him.
“But you know, I really think Hyuk Jae- hyung really likes her.” Joo Hyuk shared his thought.
“Actually, I think that even Shindong-ssi likes her.” Ria said.

“I don’t know; she doesn’t say anything to us. Maybe she just views all of them as friends.” I added.

The food finally arrived and we enjoyed as we talked more – but this time, it was about our friendship.

After the good alfresco lunch, we went to a theme park and tried as many rides as we can. At first, we just walked around the theme park as we were still full. At around 4:00PM we started to take the extreme rides. We all enjoyed as we watch the two grown men be so scared of the extreme rides. We had to literally push them to the line for them to actually ride the rollercoaster.

At around 7:00 PM there was a parade and followed by fireworks. I wanted to relive this moment over and over again as we were watching the fireworks, I can see in my peripheral view that Joo Hyuk is looking at me. I smiled and looked at him and he held my hands and we watched the fireworks again. As if what happened was straight out of a fan fiction.

After the parade and the fireworks, we ate at another alfresco restaurant for our dinner. We were looking at the pictures that we’ve taken throughout the day. After eating dinner, we went back to the villa.

We were just lounging at the open garden when Ria screamed in our native language.

*translated in English*

“TINE! WHO IS WITH MAMA?!” She jumped away from Chang Wook.
“WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED? Do you want me to call Greg?” I started to panic. With Y/N’s current situation, anything can happen.
“No! There’s no need for Greg. Look!” She showed me her phone.

It was a picture of a guy sharing the same comforter with her and reading a book. I squinted my eyes and looked thoroughly at the picture. I can’t recognize the guy.

“Who the hell is that?!” I looked at Ria.
“Right?! I thought she was alone!” Ria exclaimed. But because I got so nervous because of her tone, I smacked her head and said:
“YAH! Don’t do that again! I thought something bad happened!” I was half pissed off.
Ria just received my smacking, laughed and said: “Sorry I got so worked up.”

We showed the picture to Joo Hyuk and Chang Wook and they didn’t know who it was. Joo Hyuk’s only comment was: “He’s Korean.” His comment gave all of us a riddle to solve – who in the world is with Mama?

We decided that we would leave extra early tomorrow and stop by Y/N’s house to have some juicy tea.

I already showered and Joo Hyuk was waiting for me at the bed.

“Tine…” he said as he hugged me.
“Hm?” I looked at him.
“Can I meet your parents?” he looked nervous.
And well , so did I. But damn, they better know that I am dating this handsome creature from me than from the media.
“Sure. I’ll introduce you to them tomorrow when we come back.” He smiled, kissed me on the forehead and he turned off the light.