Siwon's Instinct

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N POV

I felt dizzy. It’s been a while since I had an episode of an aggressive panic attack. I feel like opening my eyes.

“Y/N, are you okay?” I can see Ria standing near me. I was lying down on a bed.

Ah, I’m still at the airport. When I saw my mom and a group of men waiting I felt like crying again. And yes, I felt the tears running down my face again.

“I’m sorry.” I sobbed.

Mom rushed to my side when she heard me crying again.

“My precious daughter, don’t cry. You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not your fault. What happened was out of your control and that’s okay. If you want to go home, I’ll book you a ticket right away.” My mom said while she was hugging me.

“Y/N, you’re fine. Please stop crying already you might have another attack.” Tine told me as she held my hand.

“I’m sorry for all of the inconvenience that you have to go through.” I told everyone in the room while I was trying to stop crying.

“Hi. Excuse me, if there’s anything we can do to help please just inform us.” A man maybe in his 40s came and shook my hand. I immediately bowed to show respect.

I started to scan the room and I saw a group of men standing by the door. When I finally realized who they are I gasped.

“.” I said. This somehow took the attention of the group of men standing by the door. There they are… Shindong, Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul and Ryeowook of Super Junior. When we locked eyes they bowed and I bowed back.

“Y/N-ssi, are you okay now? Do you want to go to the hospital?” Shindong said. AND I WAS SHOOK HE KNOWS MY NAME.

“Ehm, hi. I’m sorry to be mean, but why are you here?” I shyly asked them.
“Ah, about that. Shindong was the one who saw you when you fainted.” Leeteuk said.
“EH? Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’m really sorry.” I panickly said to them. I was so embarrassed.
“It’s okay. We’re just glad that you’re fine now.” Shindong sweetly told me.

Before I could even reply to him someone knocked on the door and entered. It was Gab, the head of security of my mom’s team.

“Miss Y/N, you’re up. How are you feeling? I already got a hold of your doctor and she will call you via skype later to have a session.” He firmly informed me. I nodded to acknowledge his report.

“Sir, our team and your team of security was able to block out the paparazzi before the other members were able to go out. I think they’re already headed to their schedule.” He told the manager of Super Junior.
“Thank you so much. Sir and Ma’am” the manager bowed to my mom and Gab.

“There’s no more people outside?” I asked Gab.
“Yes Ma’am. Everything’s clear, no photographs. Here are your mask and the cap just in case you get spotted.” Gab handed out the items to me, Ria and Tine. Well my mom’s used to this kind of environment because of the dragon she is but Ria, Tine and I are really still not used to this despite how long we’ve been experiencing this.

“Do you mind if we walk you to your transportation?” The manager asked my mom.
“Oh how sweet of you. Thank you, but won’t that be a hassle on your part? I mean we have our own security team.” My mom said to the manager.

“It’s fine. The members are also insisting that we would walk you to your car since you’ve helped us turn away the paparazzi. And besides, your transport is just in front of our van.”
“Well that’s the only thing we can offer since you’ve helped us with Y/N. But sure and thank you.” My mom bowed to the manager.

I was about to standup when Leeteuk and Shindong ran to my side and helped me.
“Thank you.” I said.
“No worries.” They replied in unison.

We were already walking towards the exit of the airport when few of the members of Super Junior started interviewing us.

Heechul’s POV:

We were walking inside the airport and I felt a little uncomfortable since there are a lot of body guards around us. I mean I am used to this kind of set up but there’s just too much body guards. What are these people even? Why do they have body guards? Hmm. Might as well ask them since we’re with them already.

“Hey, Y/N, may I ask how old are you? You know we’re kinda afraid you might file a case against us for child abuse or something.” I half-jokingly said. Man, these girls are probably 16 years old. Too young to hang out with them considering we’re all in our 30s couldn’t risk it.

“We’re already working. We’re all 23 year olds.” Y/N let out a laugh and smiled as she answered me.

When I saw heard her laugh and saw her smile I noticed that Leeteuk-hyung and Shindong’s eyes glowed. Wow what’s with this girl?

“Really? We thought you ladies are still in high school. You look so young for your age.” Siwon answered.

“We kinda get that a lot. We’re actually teachers. We work with children with special needs that’s why we don’t age at all.” Y/N’s friend Ria replied.

“Debak, beautiful, young, rich, and has a pure heart. That’s rare!” Ryeowook said as his eyes widened same with Siwon.

These ladies amazes me more.

After walking for a while, luckily no one noticed us. Seriously, who are these people to be so powerful yet humble?

“This is your ride.” I said as we approach their van.

“Thank you so much. And I am really sorry for the inconvenience.” Y/N bowed to us.

“No worries. Hey, can I ask, how long will you be staying here in Korea?” I randomly asked them. I saw Shindong move forward to hear the answer.

“We’re staying here for 2 weeks.” Y/N answered.

“Enjoy your stay here! Feel free to contact us okay? Our number is with one of your bodyguards.” Leeteuk said.

“Thank you! Please take care.” Y/N smiled.

And we bid our goodbyes and thank yous.

I really hope to see them again. There’s something about them that really intrigues me.

Siwon’s POV

We walked towards our van and sat between Shindong hyung and Leeteuk hyung. Everyone was quiet after what happened. It was not an awkward quiet but more of a reflecting quiet.

“Do you feel something weird?” I broke the ice.

“Oh. You felt that too?” Heechul hyung asked.

“They’re different.” Wookie said.

“Especially Y/N, there’s something about her. You saw how her friends acted when she was asleep? They’re all calling her Mama… Why…” Leeteuk hyung whispered.

“I just wish we can see them again.” Shindong hyung also whispered.

We all closed our eyes and our van started to move.

 

Why do I have a feeling that Y/N is Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk and Donghae ideal girl? I mean we don’t really know them yet that much but why do I have a feeling? Eunhyuk and Donghae should meet Y/N… But how…? And what will happen?