Chill Day

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N’s POV

It has been 2 days since our night out with Super Junior. We had a great time during brunch. And they all left after eating.

I must admit that socializing with a lot of people for almost 24 hours drained my social battery. I spent the rest of the day with Tine and Ria just wandering around the beautiful city of Seoul.

Today is Monday and we go back home on Thursday. We had no plans at all today… Well that’s what I thought.

“Mama! Is this outfit okay?” Ria asked me. She was wearing a plaid baby blue Sunday dress.
“Yeah. Why where are you going?” I asked her.
“Well… I’m meeting someone later. He’s going to pick me up here actually.”

I just stared at her waiting for her to tell me all the details.
“Fine. I met him at the club last Friday. And we kept in touch until today- he asked me to grab lunch and dinner with him.” Ria told me.

Before I could even ask her who is this person, Tine went out wearing a plain shirt and ripped jeans.
“Uhm, where are you going?” Ria and I asked her.
“Oh… I have a date…” Tine was shocked to see Ria all dressed up too, while I am wearing home clothes.

*ding dong*
The doorbell rang and the two of them started to run towards the door as fast as they can. Of course, I have to play with them for a while.
“YAAAA. Who told you to get the door! I will do that!” I shouted. The two of them started to laugh and went to the living room pretending to be busy.

I opened the door and saw 2 guys who were extremely tall and very good looking.
“Hi! May I help you?” I asked them
“Hi. I am Ji Chang Wook, I am looking for Ria…” he bowed to me and I bowed back. Of course I knew who he was.
“Hi I’m Y/N. She’s inside. And you are…?” I looked at the other handsome looking guy – Nam Joo Hyuk
“Annyonghaseyo, I’m Nam Joo Hyuk, I am looking for Tine…” He bowed to me
“They’re both inside, come on in.” I invited them

My two friends looked really pretty and the two actors smiled as they saw them.
We talked for a while and got to know each other before they took off. They promised that they’ll bring home my friends in one piece and before 12:00AM like as if I really care. I just told them to enjoy but be cautious because they might get spotted.

When I realized that I was at home, alone, I changed into a much comfier clothes: loose hoodie and cycling shorts. I didn’t want to cook so I just ordered Jjajangmeyon and kimbap.

I sat on the couch and the television for background music. I was just scrolling through my phone when I got a news notification.

“Daughter of CEO CJJ had a nervous breakdown at Incheon International Airport. CEO WAJ blames ex-wife for their daughter’s insanity.”

My social battery is too drained to be affected by this news. I read the article and saw a picture of me that wasn’t taken when I had my anxiety attack here in Korea. I shook my head. I’ll deal with this when I get home.

*ding dong*

Ah! That must be the food. I stood up and got my wallet. When I opened the door, I saw Shindong wearing a mask and a cap with my food on his right hand and another take out on his left hand. I immediately got my food away from his hands and he removed his mask.

“I just had a feeling that you’re here alone. So I bought some food.” He said.
“You had a feeling or you texted my friend?” I raised one eyebrow.
“You got me there. He he he” he scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh.

I shook my head and let him inside the unit.

“Well, it’s just me. I guess you already know where my friends are.” I told him as I fixed the coffee table for the food.
“How can you be all alone in this big space?” He asked me as he probably realized how spacious the unit was.

“I am used to living alone even though I am still young. And I enjoy my ‘me time’” I explained to him
“Oohh..” He just nodded.

Shindong’s POV:

Y/N fixed the table and we catch up before we ate. We were both on the floor facing each other and we started to eat.

While we were eating and talking, Running Man started to air
“Ah! That’s one of my favorite shows!” She exclaimed.

My heart pounded really fast when I saw her smile and focused on the television

We were both talking when her phone rang.
“Excuse me, I just have to answer this.” She excused herself and went to the kitchen.

I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I could hear her voice talking to the other line. I heard a bunch of

“Yeah, I saw.”, “What did they say?”, “Who wrote it?”, “Who told them?”, “I get it.”, and “I’m fine.”

It was taking quite a while and she was so calm when I heard her say “I’ll deal with it when I get back. Check on my mom. Just send me the files and I’ll try to look at it once I am at the airport. I just want to enjoy this first.”

I heard her let out a heavy sigh and she walked towards me.
“I’m sorry about that. I’ll get some cola.” As she put down her phone near her food.

I can’t help but see the article that was on her phone, it was her picture. She came back and saw that I was looking at her phone.
“I’m sorry.” I felt embarrassed.
“Don’t be. It’s okay. Remember the thing we talked about the other morning? Well, here’s a preview.” She handed me her phone and smiled. I read through the article and it was messy.

“He never cared. He blamed my mom for all the damages that happened to me, when he was reason why I am this broken. He has always been abusive towards me and my siblings. But he made sure the media got his side only – wherein he didn’t win custody towards us.” She calmly said. Every word she said broke my heart into tiny pieces. So it was her father.

She faced me and smiled at me as if nothing’s wrong.  

My heart started to pound faster.
“Shindong-ssi, you’re blushing…” She told me and laughed.

Seeing her laugh is like watching a baby laugh, it was so innocent.

We stopped talking about the article and we just watched Running Man and talked about a lot of things.

She was facing the television when I took a photo of her. She turned around and smiled at me- she probably heard the camera shutter.

I wanted to show everyone how happy I was by posting the picture on my SNS. I posted it on my daily story with the caption “Chill Day”

We continued to watch, laugh and talk until night time.

She started to tell stories about herself. She didn’t mention anything more about her father but she just told stories about the happy parts of her childhood.

“I better get going.” I told her.
“Shindong-ssi, thank you so much for accompanying me today.”
“Of course, I just wanted to see you before you leave. And I am happy that I get to spend a day with you. It may not be outside, but I am happy I did go here.” I looked at her in the eyes.

She walked me out the apartment and I went home.