I Want To Meet Her

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

The rest of the members have finally arrived in the dormitory. Everyone who was left in the dormitory was excited as Leeteuk shouted “The food and drinks are here boys!”

Everyone gathered in the living room and started to arrange the food and the drinks.

“Wah, Hyung, this is a lot!” Eunhyuk said as he unpacked a box of beer and soju.
“Ofcourse, we’re schedule free for the next 3 months, what better way to start it than having a really bad hangover tomorrow?” Heechul answered.

Finally, after almost a year of nonstop tours, promotions and tv guesting they had the time on their own hands. All of the members had a drink on their hands when Leeteuk stood up and raised his glass.

“Good job everyone. All of you have worked very hard and we all deserve this rest. Make sure to make time for your family as we have this once in a lifetime rest, arraso?”
“YES!!” Everyone excitedly shouted.

Clink! Goes their glasses.

“Ah, I remember, what happened back in the airport? Who was that?” Kangin asked.
“Yeah, we were all shocked when manager hyung told us that there were no paparazzi. For a time I thought we’re not famous anymore.” Yesung added as everyone in the room agreed to him.

“Well, they’re kinda famous for some reason, mostly in the business world.” Leeteuk answered their question.
“YAAH! I almost forgot! Can you check your SNS and look if y/n’s username is following you.” Ryeowook screamed, still upset about the fact that Y/N was not following her.

Everyone took their phones out and said that Y/N was following them except for Kangin, Yesung and Sungmin.

“Wah, this girl is something else! How can she not follow us on SNS! We’re also part of Super Junior!” Kangin shouted and shook his head with disbelief.
“That’s what I was saying!!” Ryeowook with his very high pitched voice.

“Hyung, what’s the deal with them?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Well, Y/N, the one Shindong hyung bumped into is kinda known for quite a while. However, I overheard that she has been struggling with her mental health for quite a while now.” Siwon replied.
“Do you know them?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Surprisingly, no. But I think I’ve seen her mom somewhere else, but I am not sure. It seems like Y/N is the ‘mom’ of their group. When she was still unconscious her friends keeps calling her ‘mama’.” Siwon explained.

“Ah! Which reminds me, you know they are kind of low key. They are teachers! They teach children with special needs! I thought at first that they were just students.” Heechul joined the conversation.

“You know, to be honest, I thought of this while in the car, we may have not known her yet, but I just have a feeling that Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk and Donghae will really like this girl.” Siwon told the group.

“Yah, how is that possible, we all have different taste in girls!” Eunhyuk told Siwon.

“I know what you’re saying Siwon. I mean listen guys, to be honest, I was caught off guard when I saw her. There’s something about her aura and I think Shindong also saw that.” Leeteuk explained as Shindong nodded his head in agreement.

“But she’s not that pretty.” Sungmin contributed in the conversation.
“Exactly! She’s not that pretty but her aura is screaming. It’s been a long time since my heart pounded that fast! I thought I ate too much samgyupsal!” Shindong said as he puts another piece of meat inside his mouth.

Everyone laughed.

Donghae’s POV:

Everyone was noisy, having fun, reminiscing about what happened in the past years and in the past tours. I got so caught up in looking at this Y/N’s SNS.

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk looked at me.
“Yes. Just curious about this girl. You know, Siwon’s intuition is never wrong right? What if she’s the girl for me? For you? For Shindong hyung or Leeteuk hyung?”
“Lee Donghae, what’s wrong with you? You’re never like that?” Eunhyuk looked at me again, however with kimchi stain on his face.

“Hyung, do you have contact with them? Why don’t we invite them?” I asked Leeteuk hyung.
“I already talked to our manager, he has their number. Their first week here is busy and with what happened I don’t think that she’ll meet with us. But I told our manager that I’ll keep in touch with him next week and maybe we can go hangout?” Leeteuk hyung answered.

All of the members suddenly got excited to the idea of having 3 single girls hanging out with them.

“Lee Donghae, this is very unusual for you to be going out. What’s wrong?” Heechul hyung asked.

“I want to meet her. I want to get to know her.” I boldly replied and everyone in the room got quiet.

Luckily, Kangin hyung broke the ice and said “Alright, meeting 3 single girls next week and having a very bad hangover tomorrow!”

Everyone cheered and began drinking again.

Narrator’s POV:

All the 11 members drank their hearts out except for Donghae. He was still looking at his phone as he saved a picture of Y/N, and quietly whispered: “What’s with you, Y/N, just looking at your pictures, you may be smiling but your eyes are so sad.”

After saving her picture, he decided to get drunk as well since he doesn’t usually drink.

And law and behold, all of the 11 members woke up the very next day on the same place where they drank – the living room suffering from a very bad hangover.