First Super Junior Encounter

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N POV

Finally, after almost 3 months of waiting we finally arrived in Korea. We were waiting at the VIP Lounge when we heard a lot of people outside the waiting area. Tine, Ria and I wanted to take a peek outside to see what’s happening but my mom and our bodyguards told us that it would be better to stay in the waiting area as we are still waiting for our service car to arrive.

“Ma’am CJJ (that’s how they address my mom in the business world) there are two kinds of paparazzi outside. It seems that this kpop boy group will be arriving any time soon and are waiting for them. While the other kind of paparazzi is waiting for you.” One of our bodyguards informed my mom.

When I heard that there are people from the press that are waiting for my mom, I started to have a panic attack.

“Mom, can I go home? I don’t want to be here anymore.” I told my mom.
“Y/N, you were the one who planned this. You were able to manage to get in the plane despite having an episode. You’ve traveled so far already. I think it’s unfair for Ria and Tine if you’ll just go home.” She told me as she held my hand.

Augh, I hate this. I hate having anxiety attacks. I should’ve been used to this situation since my mom and dad filed a divorce and mom went full crazy in running the stocks. Why can’t I just deal with all the pressure and act as if it’s not bothering me.

All of a sudden I can feel the tears running down my face and I was already having trouble breathing.

.

I ran as fast as I can towards the bathroom when I bumped into someone.

“Hey, are you okay?” a familiar face asked me and helped me stand up. However, I am running out of oxygen due to hyperventilation.

“I… I…” those were the only words I can say.

“Hey can someone call the medical team! I think she’s hyperventilating. Miss, what’s your name? My name is Shindong and I will call someone. Who are you with?” That guy shouted and I can hear footsteps and then I was surrounded by 10 adult men trying to talk to me. When I saw them I started to get more anxious because I was surrounded by strangers.

“Excuse me!! Please make way!! Please distance yourself she gets more anxious when surrounded by strangers!” finally a familiar voice.

I was about to faint when I felt a strong pair of arms lifted me. Then I dozed off.

 

Shindong’s POV

Our plane finally arrived and I need to use the comfort room as soon as we arrive in the VIP Lounge area.

“Everyone listen and gather up!” our manager called us before we enter the Lounge area.
“There are 2 sets of paparazzi outside. One is waiting for you and one is waiting for the arrival of a known business tycoon here. They’re probably waiting in the VIP area too. I will coordinate with them who will go out first so that it won’t be too messy outside. Arraso?”
“Ne!” we all shouted in unison.

“Leeteuk hyung, can you watch my things? I really need to use the comfort room ASAP.”
“You go, we’ll wait for you in the lounge area.” Leeteuk hyung said as he got my things.

I finally finished my business in the CR when I bumped into someone.

I helped her out. Wow this lady is pretty. But she’s crying and her lips look purple.
“Hey, are you okay?” I asked her trying to make her stand. But she keeps on falling. I started to panic when I heard her say “I… I…”
I then looked around and looked for the other members as I waived to them telling them to go and help me.
“Hey can someone call the medical team! I think she’s hyperventilating. Miss, what’s your name? My name is Shindong and I will call someone. Who are you with?” I started shouting because I am already panicking.

“Yah hyung, who’s that?” “Hyung what happened?” “Shindong, what’s her name?” Siwon, Wookie and Heechul hyung asked simultaneously.

“Excuse me!! Please make way!! Please distance yourself she gets more anxious when surrounded by strangers!” we heard someone shout and we all took a step back. We watched her as it seems like a body guard carried her.

“Excuse me, is she going to be alright?” I asked the girl who shouted.

“Ah, yes. She was having an anxiety attack and well, we didn’t really anticipate this to be happening… We’re sorry for the inconvenience. You’re Shindong from Super Junior right?” She said.

“Yes. Are you with her? And can we trust the guy who just carried her? What’s her name and yours too?”
“Yes we’re kinda waiting for you guys to arrive to check who will go out first… The one who carried her is one of her bodyguards. Her name is Y/N. I’m Ria and she is Tine.”

I shook their hands and I excused myself.

“Hyung, what happens now?” I asked our manager.
“We’ll wait her to wake up. She’s the daughter of the business tycoon I’m talking about.”

“Neo gwaenchanh ni?” Leeteuk hyung tapped my shoulder.
“Yes hyung. I was just scared.” I tapped him as I wipe my sweat.
“Who are they by the way?” Leeteuk hyung asked.
“Ah. Remember manager hyung said that there are also other VIP that the paparazzi are waiting for? The lady who just fainted was the daughter of the business tycoon that they are waiting for.

“Y/N, are you okay?” I heard Ria’s voice as we see Y/N open her eyes.