Private SNS

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Chapter 4:

*At the Super Junior dormitory*

Narrator’s POV:

Everyone is at the dorm waiting for the other members. It has been a while since they had a free schedule for 3 months.

“Ahh! Finally no schedule!” Sungmin said as he stretched his arms and fall off the couch.

“Yah, what do you want to do for the next 3 months?” Kangin asked.

“I’m planning to go to Mokpo for probably a week or two and unplug.” Donghae said as he was rummaging through the refrigerator.

“No plans yet. But I think we can start by ordering food and having drinks?” Eunhyuk suggested as he signals the other members to drink.

Kangin snapped his fingers, smiled and shouted “You got that right! Rock paper scissors who will buy food and drinks!”

Everyone gathered in the living room ready to play when Yesung suggested : “Yah, why don’t we just ask the other members to buy since they are already out?”

They all stopped and laughed and agreed with Yesung.

“Kyuhyun ah, call your hyungs and tell them to buy food and drinks!” Kangin commanded Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun picked up his phone and called someone.

*ringgg*

?: Yoboseyo?
K: Hyung!
?: Wae?
K: Eodiya?
?: Geoui gisugsa geuncheo. Wae?
K: Eumsiggwa sojuleul sal su isse-eoyo?
?: Al eo. Ulil gidalyeo.
K: Gomabseubnida hyung! Annyeong!

“Okay! We’re all set!” Kyuhyun shouted and everyone began to change their clothes and fixed the dormitory.

Ryeowook’s POV:

“Hyung, Kyuhyun just called. His asking us to buy food and soju.” I informed Leeteuk hyung.

“Okay! Let’s stop by the convenience store and look for a restaurant.” Leeteuk hyung said with a very enthusiastic voice.

Hayyy, this is going to be a long night. With what happened earlier everyone must be talking about that. Although, I am kinda happy I met such people, very down to earth despite being so powerful. I must research about them when we go back to the dormitory.

Narrator’s POV:

The people inside the van are still reflecting on what happened for some reason. Leeteuk started to research about the people they just met and started stalking Y/N on SNS. He saw that she was following him on Instagram. He pressed “Follow Back” and was really hopeful she’ll accept the request since she’s on private.

Leeteuk started to wonder, why is a very rich girl and assumed that she was popular only has 500+ followers on Instagram and has a private account. Sending the follow request made him anxious.

“Hyung, why are you so shaky?” Siwon asked him.
“Ah, I was researching about Y/N on SNS, I saw that she is already following me. So I wanted to follow her but she’s on private account.” Leeteuk replied as he was shaking his feet.
“Yah, hyung, I also saw that she was also following me. I also sent a request. She doesn’t have much followers for someone who is famous.” Shindong added.
“Maybe she’s a private person?” Siwon said.
“Hey, check if she’s following you. I just checked and she also follows me on Instagram” Heechul in the conversation.

Everyone checked if Y/N’s following them when they all agreed except for one person.

“YAAAH!!! Why is she not following me? I am also part of Super Junior!!” a high pitched sound came out and started stomping his feet.
“Really? Maybe you’re not her bias. Kkekekeke.” Heechul teased Wookie.
“When I see her again I will tell her to follow me. This is unfair!” Ryeowook said and everyone in the van laughed.

“You know, I can contact them if you want to meet up with them. I overheard Y/N’s mom talking to the two other ladies that she’ll be leaving after a week and will leave them here to stay for another week. If you like just tell me. I can call the head of their security.” The manager joined the conversation.
“Really? You can do that?” Shindong asked.
“Yes. Just text me whenever you want. You can also introduce them to the other members if you guys are really into knowing them.” The manager said.
“Okay, we’ll text you hyung. We’ll just talk to the members. I really want to see them again. ” Leeteuk said and the other members nodded in agreement.

Time passed and they were able to buy a lot of food and drinks to bring home in the dormitory.