I Need To Party

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N’s POV:

Almost a week has passed by ever since we landed in Korea. I didn’t access the internet because I was too scared to see whether there are news about what happened. I really wish I wasn’t this damaged. I spent the first two days in Korea at this penthouse apartment that has more rooms than the people who are actually staying there, while having constant therapy via video call. Finally, I had the courage to get out of my bed and spend the last 4 days wandering around the streets of Korea.

Being really out there helped me cope up with what happened in the airport. Ah, which reminds me that I am suuuuper humiliated that the people whom I really admire since I was in Elementary School was the one who witnessed me have this massive breakdown.

“Augh, this is so annoying.” I whispered to myself.
“Why mama? Is there anything bothering you?” Ria asked me.
“The fact that a few members of Super Junior actually saw me have a breakdown is really bothering me.” I told her.
Ria and Tine laughed as they were stuffing their faces with Kimbap.
“Mama, just consider yourself lucky atleast you got to meet your idols! We’re still hoping to see Song Joong Ki and Ji Soo wandering the streets.” Tine cheered me up as she fed me with Kimbap.

Ahhh… I wouldn’t really know how I’ll survive this world without the two of them. We started talking about work, life, and how the members of Super Junior especially Shindong and Leeteuk looked so concerned when I was still unconscious. I started to blush because even though they are more than 10 years older than me, it was really one of my fantasies to meet them.

While we were talking and they were teasing be about the idea that Shindong and Leeteuk must like me, someone knocked on our door.

“Who is it?” Ria shouted.
“Ehem, Ma’am it’s me Greg, may I please enter?”
“The door’s open!” I shouted.

“Ma’am, I just received an email regarding our PR team, they are really alarmed that you have been unplugged from social media since the incident and people back in our country, even the press that was here a few days ago are starting rumors about you checking-in on a mental institution.” Greg reported.

I suddenly lost my temper. I really hated it when people think that I am some crazy person and always starts rumors about me being admitted in a mental institution. I mean, nothing’s wrong with it, infact, for once I was really admitted to a psychiatric hospital but I think this is too much.

“THOSE SONS OF ES. Are there any articles that are out already? Let me know who are the people or even companies that are behind this and call our legal team.” I shouted while I threw the remote across the room.
“Ma, calm down.” Tine stood up and backed off a little bit carrying Ria with her.
“No! I will not calm down! Tine, Ria, remember if these articles comes out and reaches the parents of our students, we’re done.”
“You have a point…” Tine bowed her head.

It was now completely silent in our room.

“Ma’am I will make sure that everything will be handled as soon as possible.” Greg assured me.
“Just make sure of that or everyone will lose their jobs. Quote that to the PR and Legal team. They know how things can go down once I am pissed off.” I firmly told him.

Greg bowed down and left the room.

“This is nuts. I need to party.” I told my friends.

From their eyes shut of being scared, I saw it open and as if their eyes were suddenly twinkling.

“OMO! CHINCHA?!” Ria ran towards me and climbed on top of the bed jumping up and down. She was really that excited since I’ve been turning them down since we arrived here in Korea.

“YAAAAAH!! The mother alcoholic is back!!!” Tine said as she did her celebratory dance move.

I laughed just seeing them like that. Well, to be honest, I hate crowds, I get extra anxious when I am surrounded by people but I will do anything just to see my two best friends happy.

“But, you hate crowds…” Ria suddenly stopped.

“Well, you know, Mom’s leaving in a while. She’s bringing everyone except for Greg. I honestly feel bad about lashing out on him just a few moments ago. He could use a break too since he’s just a few years older than us. And besides, I’ve been avoiding you guys whenever you ask me to go out and drink. This is on me.” I told them.

The two of them started partying inside our room again when they heard that I was treating them.

“We have to get ready!!” Tine said.
“Yes! Let’s go shopping first and then glow up and party.” Ria excitedly expressed her feelings while running inside our walk in closet.

We started to get ready to send off Mommy to the airport and we’ll probably go to Lotte Department Store to do some shopping.

*At the airport*

“Mommy, thank you for this trip. Really.” I hugged my mom.
“Yes Auntie, thank you.” Ria and Tine hugged my mom too.
“You girls, enjoy okay? Make sure to make a night out. Enjoy yourselves. See you back home after a week okay? Take care. Don’t go with random Koreans okay?” She hugged us back.

After we sent off Mommy we were walking towards our parking area. I snuck into the arms of Greg.

“Ma’am” Greg looked at me looking really pale and shocked about my actions.
“I’m sorry a while ago, I didn’t mean to lash out on you.” I told him.
“Ma’am, you don’t have to be sorry.” He looked at me with very apologetic eyes because he knows what I’ve been going through since he is my personal assistant.
“Greg, stop saying that. You’re making her more bratty by saying that she doesn’t need to be sorry!” Tine smacked his arms.
“Anyways, Greg, to make it up to you…” but before I could finish my sentence he stopped me.
“No Ma’am, you don’t need to…” I stopped him by jokingly shouting at him.
“HEY! DON’T CUT ME OFF WHEN I AM TALKING. Believe me you’re going to like my gift!”
“Sorry Ma’am” he bowed.
“Hey you can call me Y/N right? When Mom’s not around? Anyways, to make it up to you, we’re going to party! My treat!”

When he heard the word ‘party’ he looked at me with eyes twinkling. Ah.. another alcoholic.

“Y/N YOU’RE THE BEST! What do you want me to arrange?” He excitedly asked and high-fived Ria and Tine.
“Okay, first, we’re going shopping because there is no way, we packed party clothes since Y/N doesn’t really party that much.” Tine said.
“I need you to book us a club. VIP.” I told him.
“On it!” he excitedly shouted.

We walked to our car and drove to Lotte Department Store and looked around.

After we did some shopping, we had dinner and drove back to our penthouse.

“This penthouse is just too much. We’re only four but we can host a slumber party good for 20 people. This is too extra.” I told myself as I looked around and felt the emptiness of the penthouse that was for good 6 days was filled with people who are trying to protect us.

The four of us started to get ready for the party.

I wonder where Greg has booked us for tonight…