First Night Together

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Donghae’s POV

I was just watching Y/N fix the food. It caught me off guard when I realized that she’s wearing matching tank top and pajama pants on this cold weather. I like the rain but I also want to be cozy in this kind of weather. 

After she fixed the food, she went straight to her windows and opened the curtains and she started to jump happily when she saw that it was raining so hard and there was lightning. I've never seen someone so inlove with the rain. She then stopped when she saw my reflection.

Y/N laughed and said “I’m sorry, I just get really happy when it’s raining. Let’s eat?”

I nodded and sat beside her. We started eating and talked at the same time while she opened Youtube on the TV. We talked about her job here.

“Well, I teach kids. The center that you went to belongs to me, Ria and Tine.” She said as she chewed.
“Isn’t that tiring?” I asked her.
“Of course it is. Some people think that being able to open your own center fresh out of university is easy, since we’re already the boss and we had flexible time. However, we had competitors who are already established. So we had to make sure that we can make it through the market. Also, we made sure that the three of us will also teach. Like it’s not business. We also had to go to the center at a particular time so it wouldn’t be unfair.” She explained.

We continued talking and I maned up and asked about her condition.

“Is it okay for me to ask you about your condition?” I looked at her hoping it was okay.
“Well, about that one… I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Which means, there was a time in my life where I wanted to be gone. I was empty because I felt a huge amount of pressure back then. I thought that being gone was the answer. Luckily, I got treated with medication and I was even admitted to a psychiatric ward. My relatives didn’t really buy it. For them it was taboo. Some of them thought that it I just wanted attention. However, my anxiety, it’s the one that takes over me from time to time. Most of the days its good, it’s just at the back of my head and it sits quietly there. But there are days wherein it’s bad and I start to spiral down.” She said.

“How about at the airport, what happened? You can say if you don’t want to answer it.” I told her.
She stopped for a while and put down her burger.
“What happened at the airport was my anxiety taking over my body. It has been a while since that happened. The last time it happened was the day I saw my mom and dad had a big fight that lead to their divorce. It was messy. Then it spiraled down to the day that the judge gave his decision that they’re already separated and it was when my mom went full crazy with her career and my dad wanted her to fail because he thought that it was the only way that he would get me and my siblings to stay with him. Then the media got involved. And it was really messy and they started to dig in with all our personal lives and here we are.” Then she let out a big sigh.

“You know, I feel really bad for my friends because they had to be involved with all of this mess.” She took a fry and ate it.

“But you’re lucky you know… to have friends like them” I told her.
“Yeah I am.” She smiled at me.

I was going to drink my cola when we heard a loud thunderclap. I jumped and hid behind Y/N. I was so embarrassed of what happened while Y/N was laughing and clapping her hands like a child who was given a candy as a reward. She then realized that I spilled cola all over my hoodie.

Y/N’s POV

Having a heart to heart talk with someone who is not my therapist or my friends is really difficult. However, for the first time I opened up myself with Donghae without feeling anxious. I mean I already opened up to Shindong and Eunhyuk but it was more of I was obligated to explain to them.

After I told him that I am lucky to have my friends, he looked at me very sincerely when I saw a lightning that was really close and I was waiting for the thunderclap.

*insert a loud thunderclap sound here*

Ah there it was! Oh! And there was Donghae who got scared and hid his face at my back. I laughed like the kid that I am and then I realized that Donghae is now soaked in cola.

“Yaaaah! You’re soaked in cola!” I told him but I was still laughing.

“I’m so sorry!!” and he was laughing and he is already tearing up.

“You change your clothes! We’ll wash it later.” I told him and he stood up and I could see that his face is red even though he’s covering his face since his neck and ears are so red.

I was still laughing and wiping the cola off the floor when my phone rang. It was a video call I answered it and saw Eunhyuk on the other line.

“Y/N-ssi!!” Eunhyuk greeted me.
“Eunhyuk-ssi! Just give me a second.” I placed my phone on top of the coffee table so that I can clean and talk to him at the same time.
“What are you doing?” He asked.
“I am cleaning right now. What’s up?”

Before he could answer a shirtless Donghae appeared behind me and asked where the laundry room is while he was still laughing.

“YAH LEE DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!” Eunhyuk shouted at the same time and we could hear multiple voices at the background. Without a split second, the screen was filled with the members’ faces while Donghae and I were laughing and crying at the same time as we remembered what happened.

“YAH LEE DONGHAE WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!” Shindong shouted. Donghae and I were now on the floor laughing. We collected ourselves and sat down and talked to the guys.

The idea of Donghae being shirtless didn’t sink in to me yet until he sat beside me and I can see his shirtless body on the screen and I could feel his body heat.

“Donghae-ssi, may I ask why are you shirtless?” I was avoiding eye contact and I was just staring at the TV in front of us.
Donghae scratched his head as he explained “I wasn’t able to pack an extra shirt.”

I looked at him dumbfounded and just shook my head in disbelief.

I stood up and told the guys on the other line to wait for me.

Narrator’s POV

Y/N stood up and told the guys to wait for her.

“I’ll look for an extra shirt here that could fit you.” Y/N said as she stood up and avoided eye contact.

Y/N disappeared and Donghae was facing s.

“Yah, Lee Donghae, when did you leave Korea? Why didn’t you tell us?” Eunhyuk asked.
“I’m sorry. I really missed her so I thought I would go here and see her.” Donghae said.
“Do you think you’re the only one who misses her? Where are you now?” Shindong got the phone from Eunhyuk.

“I’m at her house…”
“Yah, who else is there?” Shindong was still holding the phone.
“She lives alone in this house.” Donghae answered Shindong.

The members were shocked with the idea that Donghae was with Y/N and didn’t even bother to tell them.

“Is Y/N already there?” Leeteuk was now talking to Donghae.
Donghae looked and he didn’t see any sign of Y/N so he shook his head.
“Was that you? The one in the articles?” Leeteuk asked.
“Yes hyung, that was me.” Donghae knew that he would get reprimanded. But before even Leeteuk could talk, Y/N appeared with a shirt and gave it to Donghae.

“I think this will fit you. Don’t worry that’s mine and that’s clean. Just ignore the dry paint.” Y/N said as Donghae put on the shirt.

“What happened exactly, why was Donghae shirtless?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae and Y/N could see everyone now since he positioned the phone where everyone can be seen.

Donghae and Y/N started to laugh again then they told what happened. The rest of the members were laughing how clumsy Donghae was. The 12 of them talked some more until Y/N yawned. The boys decided to call it a night. But before they hang up Heechul called Y/N’s attention

“Y/N-ssi, how old are you?”
“Me? I’m 23… Why?” Y/N looked confused and so did Donghae
“You have someone in your house right now who’s 10 years older than you. Lock your door when you sleep he might creep up on you.” Heechul winked.
“HYUNG! What are you talking about?” Everyone shouted. Y/N started to blush.
Y/N laughed and covered her face “Of course! I always lock my door. Anyways, we’ll hit the bed now. I hope to see you soon!” and the call ended.

Donghae’s POV

We made sure that everything is clean. Y/N closed the curtains and turned off the light and AC in the living room. We walked towards our room that was just beside each other.

“Donghae-ssi…” Y/N said.
“Hm?” I faced her
“Thank you for tonight. I really had fun.”
“No worries. I am happy that I made you smile today despite being really tired.” I tapped her head.
“I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Rest well. Good night.” She said and entered her room.

I wish I could always make you smile.

Heechul’s POV

The phone call ended and everyone went to their rooms. Leeteuk hyung, Shindong, Eunhyuk and I were left in the dining room. The three of them were quiet and looked sulky.

“Yah, the three of you, are you okay?” I knew they weren’t okay. These people have opened up to me about their feelings with Y/N. I like Y/N, but I didn’t like what I am seeing right now three grown adults looking sulky because the other one actually made a move.

“Who am I kidding? Stop being sulky. I thought Donghae was the baby?? Donghae made the right move. If I were you, you guys would do the same. I’m not saying do it tomorrow. Look for your timing.” Then they looked at me.
“I like Y/N and so does the other members. But I don’t want to see the four of you fight just because of a girl and just because someone actually made a move on her.”

“How will I sleep tonight knowing that Y/N and Donghae is under one roof?” Leeteuk asked.
“YAH how can you think that way towards Y/N and Donghae. Remember, we’re talking about them. Y/N’s mature and smart enough. And Donghae? Do you actually think that he’ll make a move on her at this early? They’re just getting to know each other. You guys are thinking too much.” I explained to them.

They all agreed and apologized.
“If you want her so bad then make a move. Go there. Make a song for her. Create a video for her. Do whatever you guys are good at. Show her your effort but don’t fight when the day comes that she has to choose.”