Sunday Morning Part 2

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N’s POV:

After my two good friends disappeared to get breakfast, I was left alone with the three guys. I looked at them and said:

“Let’s go to the garden and set up the table, then we will talk.” I got the things needed in the kitchen. I gave the plates to Chang Wook-ssi, the utensils and the glasses to Joo Hyuk-ssi and the table cloth to Donghae-ssi. I opened the curtains that revealed my garden.

“I’ve spent almost 3 days here in your house but I didn’t know that you have a garden.” Donghae-ssi said.
“The past 3 days that you’ve been here was raining so I didn’t have the chance to show you.” I told him.
“Wait, he’s been here for 3 days?! Donghae hyung, you slept here?” Chang Wook-ssi asked.
“Yeah. I missed her so I went here. Just like you two.” Donghae-ssi casually answered. At that moment, I felt that my face is burning.

“WAIT. Hyung! Are you two dating?!” Joo Hyuk-ssi shouted and it made me freeze.
Donghae looked at me and said “naneun wonhanda”

The two guys fist bumped him with big smiles on their faces. I acted as if I didn’t know what it meant but honestly, it made me blush.

The four of us started to talk about their trip but I avoided asking them why Donghae congratulated my friends. I wanted it to come directly from them. The guys obviously avoided asking what Donghae and I did this weekend so that the girls would also hear it. Then, it came to the point where they asked why I was living alone in my “big” house despite having my family house just a few blocks away from mine.

“It’s kind of messy. But I actually enjoy living here. Well, I got used to it. Besides, Tine and Ria sleeps here most of the time. So if you guys are here in our country, you guys will always be welcomed here.” I told them and they silently cheered.

Not too long the two girls arrived and set up the food on the table.

“I’ll go get the drinks inside.” I stood up as they were all busy fixing the table.

As I was walking I saw my reflection in the mirror. Holy crap. Did I look like this whole time???

I fixed my hair into a proper messy bun and started to gather all the drinks.

Donghae’s POV:

I followed Y/N inside because I wanted to have a moment with her. I saw her in the kitchen counter looking for tea and I felt this urge to hug her back – and I did. The moment I hugged her she froze.

“You know, I’ve been a fan since forever. And I know that you’re this big man baby but I didn’t expect that you’ll be this cheesy.” She said and I laughed. Her next action surprised me the most. She dropped the tea bags that she was holding and faced me.

“Donghae-ssi… I’d be lying if I would tell you that I haven’t felt anything this past few days, and even back when we were in Korea. What I am feeling right now is new. I find it weird. I find it uncomfortable. I…” I stopped her by kissing her forehead.

“Stop. Y/N-ssi, I am not forcing you to do anything. I know you have your issues and I just want to be there for you. I want to be the person who’ll hold your hand and face every trial from now on. But I won’t rush things. I’ll take it slow. There’s no pressure.” I told her.

“Thank you.” She said.

“I’ll settle on what you can give at the moment.” I held her closer.

Y/N’s POV:

For some odd reason we didn’t need words. We just knew what was going on and on what page we were in. Again, I got lost in our ‘world’ and I just hugged him back – it just felt so right.

“YAH! FIRST YOU TWO WERE CUDDLING ON THE COUCH NOW YOU’RE HUGGING?! COME ON WE’RE HUNGRY WE CAN’T EAT BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!” Ria shouted. And we broke off our hug and awkwardly coughed.

Narrator’s POV:

Everyone was sitting on the long table in Y/N’s garden. Each couple sat beside each other. It was a perfect day to have an alfresco breakfast. They said their graces and started with their breakfast.

“So… Why did Donghae-ssi exactly congratulated you guys?” Y/N asked them.

The two official couples coughed while Ria and Tine sat properly. Y/N’s eyes widened when she saw their reactions.

“DAEBAK!!! JINSIM-IYA?!” Y/N shouted.

The three boys were shocked to hear her speak Korean and the fact that no words were being said yet.

Y/N picked up her phone and pretended to call someone.

“Yoboseyo? Is this Dispatch?” Y/N said.

All of them started to panic and Y/N laughed. “I am just kidding! I won’t do that. But you guys!!! Congratulations!!!” Y/N said with full enthusiasm. The two couples were finally able to breathe. Y/N asked how things went down and they told their own stories. After hearing their ‘dating proposals’ Ria looked at Donghae who was looking at Y/N at that time.

“Donghae-ssi, our mama’s face might melt off stop staring at her!!” then Donghae snuggled his face in Y/N’s arm. And it was so natural that Y/N Donghae’s head like a baby and his actions didn’t bother her. Ria and Tine exchanged looks.

“Uhm, Y/N-ssi, if we’re officially dating your friends, does that give us the right to call you our ‘mama’ as well?” Joo Hyuk asked Y/N.
“Of course! Like what I told you earlier, you guys are already welcome here in my house!” Y/N said as she was still Donghae’s head

“So… how about you guys? What exactly happened? Did you know that Eunhyuk-ssi called us?” Ria told them.

Donghae lift his head up and faced Y/N and hugged her.

“Well…” Y/N looked at Donghae.

“I’ll take it from here…” Donghae winked at Y/N and Y/N sat comfortably beside Donghae.

Donghae told the story from the very beginning when he started to miss Y/N until he messaged Ria and how he got to where they are right now. Ofcourse, the two girls were really giddy hearing how Donghae made an effort. They shared so many stories and ended the breakfast by taking a photo.

A few hours passed and the two couples (Tine and Joo hyuk, Ria and Chang Wook) left to go to the girls’ family houses. Donghae and Y/N were already preparing to leave since Donghae will by flying back to Korea in a few hours. The two of them spent the rest of the morning in the garden where they set up a picnic mat. Y/N was sitting down while Donghae was lying down with his head resting on Y/N’s lap.

Y/N’s POV:

Whatever the heck is going on with me and Donghae is not something I am used to. In fact, this is exactly what I am avoiding – to have questionable feelings towards someone else. We’ve been quiet the whole time he’s lying down on my lap and I was just playing with his hair. I didn’t want to admit it but I didn’t want this day to end. What if he suddenly realizes all the things that has been said to me by the people in my past? I was starting to over think when he talked.

“Y/N-ssi.” He said as he faced towards my body.
“Hm?” I replied.
“Nothing. I’ll tell you when we get to the airport.” THIS GUY! HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE ANXIETY AND YET HE DOES THIS. But wait… why am I not that bothered at all?

A few more minutes passed and we decided to leave the house and drive to the airport.

I am not surprised with the idea that there are a lot of people at the airport. Luckily, Donghae insisted that I’d give Greg a call to accompany us to the airport so that I won’t be alone when he leaves. Greg was standing a few feet away from us so that we’d have space.

“Y/N-ssi.” Donghae said.
I faced him and I could only see his eyes and he can only see my eyes too since we were wearing masks.
“Hm?”
“I’ll continue to take big leaps for you.”

Now, wait. What the heck is this guy talking about??

“Huh?” I told him.
“Nothing.”

A lot of people were starting to come near us since we were technically in the middle of the airport and I can see that Greg came closer. I knew that he thinks that I’d be having an anxiety attack anytime soon. But why don’t I feel it coming?

Donghae grabbed my wrist and hugged me.

For the first time… I feel safe.

The feeling of me being safe was overwhelming I started to tear up. Luckily I was able to wipe my tears before he kissed my forehead.

“I’ll talk to you once I arrived in Korea. You take care of yourself while I am not here okay?” He said.
“You take care too.” I told him.

He kissed my forehead again and we bid goodbye. He waved towards Greg and Greg bowed to him.

In just a few seconds, he disappeared.

I was just standing where he left me and I was just staring at the people who were passing by.

“Y/N… I don’t want to be the one to say this, but I think…” Greg said.
“Stop. Don’t. Don’t say it. I want to figure this out. For the longest time, you, Tine, and Ria are the people I go to whenever I need someone to interpret what the hell I am feeling. But this time, I want to be the one to discover whatever this is.”

Greg bowed and showed me my way towards the exit.

Donghae’s POV:

As soon as I sat down on my seat I got my phone and messaged the group.
 

I am on the way home.

My phone started to blast with notifications from the group all with the same content

“I HOPE YOU DID NOT FORGET OUR SOUVINIERS FROM YOUR TRIP.”
“YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL US.”

But there’s one messaged that I read where I laughed.

“YOU JERK! GO STRAIGHT HERE IN THE DORMITORY!” –Hyukjae

I plugged in my earphones and started to listen to some music. I looked at my phone again, I changed my wallpaper and my lock screen to Y/N’s photo I’ve taken.

I really hope you choose me.