Sunday Morning Part 1

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

The two couples left the cabin early hoping that they would catch Y/N at her house with the mystery guy that was on the stories. Tine was driving the car while Ria was on the passenger side and the two guys were at the back. They were jamming on some songs when Chang Wook suddenly shouted.

“WAIT!” Tine looked at the rearview mirror and Ria looked back.
“Why? What’s wrong?” Tine asked.
“Are we near already? I think I know who the guy is!” Chang Wook said.

The three gave him weird looks. Chang Wook showed Joo Hyuk his phone and all he said was:

“DAEBAK.”

“WAIT! I wanna see! We’re already near our village. It’s about another 10 minute-drive to arrive at her house!!” Tine shouted.
Ria immediately grabbed Chang Wook’s phone from Joo Hyuk and when she saw the picture she started to scream and showed Tine the picture – Donghae’s IG story of the same picture but Y/N was on the picture.

“THAT SNEAKY PERSON!! Yaa we have to arrive there as soon as possible!!” Tine hit the gas pedal and violated almost all traffic rules in their village.

-

Meanwhile, on Y/N’s residence…

Y/N’s POV:

I felt a strong pair of arms and legs wrapped around me and a warm breath on my neck. What the heck is this? I opened my eyes and there is really a pair of muscled arms and legs wrapped around me. . I JUST FELL ASLEEP BESIDE LEE DONGHAE. I looked at his face, he looks like a sleeping baby. His face is so peaceful. Wait, AM I THE BIG SPOON? What a baby this guy is! I tilted my head to look at the clock it was still 7:45 AM. I am still sleepy.

I decided to close my eyes once again and I immediately fell into deep sleep again.

Narrator’s POV:

The two couples finally arrived at Y/N’s house.

“Wah this is her house?!” Chang Wook exclaimed.

“Well, yeah, it’s her house but it’s also basically ours too since we sleep here most of the time.” Tine answered him.

Tine and Ria walked towards the main door and typed the pin in Y/N’s door lock. The two guys were shocked by the idea that the two girls just walked inside the house without ringing the bell.

Donghae’s POV:

I was deep in my sleep when I heard someone slam the door open and started to scream:

“YAH! (COMPLETE NAME OF MC) AND LEE DONGHAE!!”

I opened my eyes to check if Y/N was awakened by the noise, but there was no response from her, well, there was – a small snore. I can hear the heavy running footsteps of whoever was shouting at us so early in the morning. I closed my eyes and pretended that I was still asleep.

Narrator’s POV:

Despite the fact that the two ladies stormed inside Y/N’s house, and shouting from the receiving area all the way to the living room, Y/N was still fast asleep. The 2 couples were looking for Y/N and Donghae when…

“LIVING ROOM!!” Ria shouted.

When Ria shouted, Y/N flinched and hugged Donghae (who was pretending to be asleep).

Everyone gathered in Y/N’s living room. They stood around the two sleeping bodies on the sofa when Ria and Tine took out their phone and took a picture of the moment. A few seconds later Ria went to the edge of the sofa and jumped up and down while screaming “Good Morning!!” and “Wake up!”

This made Y/N unconsciously throw a pillow towards Ria. And not too long Y/N finally realized that she needs to wake up.

Y/N’s POV:

THAT. ANNOYING. WAKE. UP. CALL. Why do I even have to experience it on a Sunday, at this early? I know that it was Ria but I just threw a pillow at her…. WAIT. What the hell is she doing here?! I immediately sat up and looked at my surroundings.

Lee Donghae was still hugging me and I probably have awakened him up because of my sudden movement. I looked at him and he smiled. Damn. Why is my heart always reacting this way whenever he smiles at me? I broke the eye contact and looked at the next person.

Tine who was holding her phone and probably taking pictures of us.

Ria who was at the edge of the sofa with a big mischievous smile on her face.

Chang Wook and Joo Hyuk who were just standing near the television with big smiles on their faces.

I looked back at Donghae who was still smiling. I stared at him and I just blinked probably 5 times before Tine broke the silence.

“You know that your face is pretty swollen right now? Are you trying to scare off the only guy who’s been here?” After what Tine had said I covered my face and started to blush. I looked at Donghae for a last glance and saw that he had a surprised reaction painted all over his face. I immediately ran towards the comfort room and washed my face. I was followed by my annoying friends.

“You have got to spill all the tea!” Ria said as she locked the door behind her.
“There’s no tea.” I shrugged her off.
“I don’t believe you. You ditched us just to be with him?!” Tine sat on the toilet.
“I didn’t ditch you. He went here the afternoon you left and he stayed.” I explained to them.

Of course, since they were my friends, they were difficult to convince. We went out to the living room and we saw the three guys talking.

“Congratulations Ria and Tine!” Donghae greeted my two friends.

I gave them a confused look and they both turned pale.

“What the hell is going on here?” I raised them an eyebrow. The two of them slowly backed away and tried to look for their bags. Ria then shouted:

“We’ll go buy breakfast!  Set up the garden!” and they ran as fast as they can.

I was at disbelief. I looked at the three guys – Donghae was smiling and Joo Hyuk and Chang Wook was avoiding eye contact with me.

“Let’s go to the garden and set up the table then we will talk.” I commanded them. The two guys gulped really loudly – even I heard it. I turned my back, shook my head and smiled.

This is going to be a long Sunday.