Follow Request

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Donghae’s POV:

I opened the door for Y/N which probably caught the attention of the other members. Everyone stopped talking and it caught me off guard. I looked at Y/N who is also looking at me… clueless.

“Why…?” I bravely asked while walking towards them.
“Yah, Donghae ah, are you aware that the two of you are wearing the same clothes?” Eunhyuk said.

I knew that, but I don’t know if Y/N noticed. I looked at her and she was scanning her clothes then she looked at me.
“Well, this is a coincidence. Hahaha” She nervously laughed.

I coughed to break the ice. “Every one, meet Y/N. Y/N, meet everyone.”
“Oh, annyonghaseyo.” Y/N bowed to them.

We walked towards them and I can see Y/N scanning the room with her hands tightly closed. She seems to be really nervous. She’s now looking at her friends and they are giving her a confident smile… Probably to boost her confidence maybe?

Narrator’s POV:
“YAH! You’re Y/N! Do you know me?” Ryeowook jumped infront of Y/N giving Y/N a scare.
“Oh ! Oh sorry I got startled. Uhm, yeah, You’re Kim Ryeowook. The little prince!” Y/N smiled at him.
“Then you do know me! Why are you not following me on SNS!?” Ryeowook shouted using his extremely high pitched voice.

Ryeowook’s question gave Y/N, Ria and Tine a confused look.

“Eh?” Y/N had a big question mark on her face.

All of the members gave Ryeowook a death look because he’s going to blow their cover. And being the typical Ryeowook he is he said “We searched you in SNS, we saw that you’re only following a few members! You don’t follow me Yesung hyung, Sungmin hyung and Kangin hyung. Hmp!” he crossed his arms pretending to be mad.

“Oh. Ha ha ha ha. I am sorry. Don’t worry I’ll follow you guys too. My bad.” Y/N laughed and got her phone.
“Don’t mind him, Y/N. Why don’t you sit and have a drink?” Shindong said.

Y/N sat down with some of the members and Ria. Tine and Greg went to the dance floor with the other members and started dancing.

Y/N’s POV:

I sat down beside Shindong and Ria. I looked at Greg and Tine who are enjoying themselves in the dance floor and seems to be really getting along with the other members. To be honest, I was kinda humiliated by the fact that Ryeowook saw that I wasn’t following him on SNS. On the other hand, it made me think… Uhm, why did they looked me up?

I decided to open my phone and the notifications went in like a hurricane. I can’t even use my phone with the amount of notifications I am getting.

*ding ding ding ding ding ding* the dings went on and on and on.

“Eh? Mama, you’re using your phone again!” Ria gave me a surprised look.
“Why, doesn’t she use her phone?” Shindong asked.
“No, she doesn’t. Well, her phone is usually open when we’re back home. However, when we go overseas or we travel domestically, she turns it off.” Ria told her.
“But, how do people go through you? I mean you seem to be a busy person based on how we have met you.” Heechul joined the conversation.
“Well, people back home does know her, they usually contact her bodyguard-slash-assistant, Greg. Since she never leaves without him.” Ria drank from her glass of gin.

Finally, the notifications stopped. It was ringing for good 3 minutes. I looked at my phone and I got a lot of Instagram follow requests.

*scroll, scroll, scroll.*

EH? Am I seeing this correctly? The Super Junior members whom I’m with right now, has follow requests to me? Why?

I looked at them, listening to Ria. Then I felt someone looking at me… Shindong was look at me.

“Uhm… Can I ask you a question?” I shyly asked him.
“Sure, hit me up.”
I showed him my phone and I pointed at the requests that I have. After he adjusted his eyes I examined his face and he blushed.

Before he answered my question he scratched his head and said “Well, you see. Uhm, how am I even going to explain this… Well, after we walked you to your car service last week, we were really curious about you. Don’t get us wrong like we were judging you. It was just unusual. I mean we had Siwon but his business limelight didn’t really affected us. But this time we were really curious because well, it was a first. So, Leeteuk hyung searched you in SNS to hopefully keep in touch then he saw that you were following him. Then the story goes on. We all looked and …”

“… that’s how Ryeowook-ssi saw that I wasn’t following him.” I finished his sentence.

He nodded in agreement.

Before we could continue our conversation, the rest of the members and Tine already came back to our table.

“Eh, where’s Greg?” I asked Tine.
“Well… there.” As Tine pointed towards Greg in the VIP bar with some girl.
“Interesting.” I shook my head and laughed.

They were all talking about us, exchanged numbers, and SNS. The guys took their phones out and searched Ria and Tine on SNS.

“What do you ladies do exactly? I mean, there’s not much in your feed.” Kangin asked.
“Well… Mama?” Tine looked at me, asking for help or something.
“Hmm. If you visit our country, which you guys normally do for tours, you’ll probably discover what we actually do.” I teased them.
“That’s not fair!” Kangin exclaimed.
“We kinda liked this situation where people would know us for who we actually individually are than how we are known to the public eye. It’s not that we have a bad reputation or anything but our actions are limited when we’re back home. But I’ll tell you one thing, we’re teachers.” Tine explained to them.

They gave us mixed looks since teachers are stereotyped as someone who must set good examples. And I understand that we’re in a bar surrounded by men who are 10 years older than us whom we just met a week ago isn’t really on the ‘setting a good example’ page.

“Weird huh?” I told them.
“Kinda, yeah.” Siwon agreed.

“Anyways, why do you call Y/N ‘Mama’?” Shindong asked.
“It has always been that way. We don’t really know why we call her that. Maybe we just got used to call her that. Besides, she’s like the mom of our trio. She always makes sure that we’re okay and she really does take care of us, like a mom.” Ria answered Shindong’s question.

They continued to converse while I was just observing them.

“Y/N-ssi, I can see that you’re not drinking. What drink do you want, let’s order something for you.” Leeteuk stood up and held his hand… Maybe for me to hold into it? Well, I did and excused myself when Ria butted in.

“Mama doesn’t drink in public places…”
“Why, is she a bad drinker?” Kangin asked.
“Oh no. She only drinks at private places. That’s also the reason why she’s called our Mama, she takes care of us when we’re already tipsy or drunk.” Tine casually answered him while taking a shot of tequila.

“Well, Leeteuk-ssi, is the invitation going to the bar still open? I mean, I could treat you guys some drinks.” I smiled.

He then offered me his hand and we walked towards the bar. I somehow felt more comfortable seeing a lot of idols and actors there. I mean, I didn’t feel anxious at all. Maybe I am going to enjoy this night.

We arrived in the bar and saw Greg.
“Ah, Y/N, I am going to bounce.” Greg whispered to my ear. Ofcourse, I raised my eyebrow.
“And where are you going? What car are you going to use? How are we supposed to go back to the house?” I asked him.
“Your mom called. She wanted me to go back. There’s a service outside waiting for me.”
“What, why? Who am I supposed to be here with?” I started to panic.
“What: I am going home. Why: Of course, I am still your bodyguard she ordered me to leave you with Tine and Ria. Who: Well, Tine and Ria” He answered all of my questions.
“But… You’re enjoying!” I got really annoyed.
“Hey, this was fun. But I literally have a time to catch. She doesn’t know we’re in a club. I’ll see you back home.” He hugged me before he left.

I felt sad since he had to leave. I was playing with the car keys when Leeteuk tapped my shoulder.
“I think your bodyguard just left you.”
“Yeah, well, Mom’s orders. I can’t depend on him forever.” I placed the car keys inside my purse.
“Soo… What are we ordering?” I looked at Leeteuk and smiled.
“Well… I have no idea.” Leeteuk was scanning the bar.

I called the bartender and asked for 20 shots of tequila and a can of cola; then I gave him my card.

“Whoa there. Are you trying to get us drunk?” Leeteuk laughed.
“Why? Not a heavy drinker?” I looked at him shocked.
“We’ll see.” Leeteuk nervously laughed.

We were walking back when I felt a few eyes looking at us.

“Don’t worry, they’re just not used to seeing us with girls publicly or privately.” Leeteuk gave me a slight tap on the shoulder.

Not going to lie, I didn’t want to believe his statement. I mean, come on. You’re Super freaking Junior.

We arrived at the table and they all seem to be getting along together.

Narrator’s POV:

Y/N and Leeteuk arrived in the table and surprised them with 20 shots of tequila.

All of the members are getting along pretty well with Y/N, Tine and Ria. The girls asked them to tell stories about themselves and their tours.

Every time Y/N would laugh, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Donghae would take a look at her just examining her face. They continued talking and occasionally they would stand up and dance with the music.

Y/N would also dance. She has warmed up already.

“I want to drink…” Y/N whispered to Shindong.
“Come on, just take a shot.” Shindong offered her a glass.

Y/N just looked at the glass and contemplated.
“Maybe next time.” Y/N bowed as she drank her third cola.

Time passed and they saw it was already quarter to 2 in the morning.

“Whoa, it’s already a quarter to two!” Yesung exclaimed.
“I’m craving for Ramen!” Eunhyuk informed them.

“How about let’s bounce. Y/N, do you want to grab some ramen with us in Leeteuk hyung’s apartment?” Eunhyuk added.
“Why my apartment?” Leeteuk asked. But before Eunhyuk could answer Y/N said:
“Well, I have a better idea.” Y/N looked at them and saw how almost drunk her friends are.

The guys listened to her idea “Hit us up.” Siwon said.
“How about, let’s go to our place and I could prepare ramen for you guys. I mean that’s the least we could do after you guys treating us.”

The guys looked at each other and agreed. The guys paid for the bill and started to move going to the exit.

Donghae’s POV:

We’re about to leave when I was counting the people I’m with. I can’t see Y/N and her friends anywhere outside.

“Hyung! Where are the girls?” I asked him.

Before Shindong hyung could answer we heard someone coming down from the stairs. We saw Y/N nursing her two tipsy friends.

Shindong hyung and I helped her immediately. I held into Ria while Shindong hyung held into Tine.

“Oh god, thank you.” Y/N sighed.

We reached the valet and our cars arrived.

“Donghae, and Shindong hyung, go with them. We’ll convoy.” Siwon said.

Y/N looked at me.

“I can handle this go on.” She said as if she has done this before.
“No, we won’t let you. Look, they can’t even go down the stairs.” Shindong hyung said.

Y/N finally gave up “Again, thank you.”

“Look, I’ll drive the car since I didn’t drink too. You can stay on the back with Tine and Ria.” I told her.

Y/N immediately followed and opened the door while I was holding on to Ria. While Y/N was fixing the seats, Ria held her head up and looked at me and Shindong hyung.

“Waaah, look, Mama’s 2 crushes out of 4 of the members of super junior is helping her. God is already giving you your big break Mama!” She said and laughed.

I looked at Shindong hyung and I can swear we both blushed. Y/N heard it and blushed too.

“Haaay, things she says when she’s tipsy ha ha ha” Y/N defended herself with a nervous laugh.

It was cute. Too cute especially when she’s blushing. BUT WHO ARE THE OTHER 2?!

We finally settled and Y/N fixed the GPS.

I started to drive and looked at the rearview mirror to check if the others are following. Shindong hyung asked if we could play some music while driving. We started to listen to music. I can’t help but look again at the rearview mirror to check on Y/N.

I saw her mouthing some words, probably their native language to Ria who was just laughing.

I guess she got exposed.

It was quite a long drive but we finally arrived at their building.

“Whoa, you stay here? What do you do really?” Shindong hyung looked amazed.

Even I was amazed. They’re staying at one of the most expensive buildings here in Korea.

Narrator’s POV:

Everyone got off their cars and was all amazed how the girls are staying in that building.

“Yah, Y/N, what do you really?” Heechul asked.
“Well, this and that.” Y/N answered as she carries her two friends who are talking in their native language.
“I mean, even we can’t afford to stay on this building.” Siwon was scanning the lobby.

All of them got into the elevator and was shocked that Y/N pressed the top floor.

They finally arrived into the penthouse and was in awe with how spacious the entrance was. Y/N invited them to go inside and settle.
“Only the three of you are staying here?” Ryeowook sleepily said.
“Yup. Come on in, make yourselves comfortable. I’ll just prep these two ladies to bed.” Y/N said as she was carrying Tine and Ria.