Waking Up Y/N

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

<4:30 AM – Y/N’s House>

Leeteuk’s phone rang saying that the production team will be arriving in a few minutes and they should start filming.  Leeteuk decided to call Heechul and woke him up using his phone because he didn’t want to enter Y/N’s room. For Leeteuk, it was kind of a sacred place. Heechul finally woke up and went to the living room to check on the sleeping members. A few moments later, the door opened and it was Greg, holding a lot of groceries, and the production staff. A camera man was following Leeteuk to wake up the members in the guest room and another camera man followed Heechul, who was in-charge in waking up the ‘younger’ members.

Everyone was at a state of shock because after a long time, they were filming before the sun rises. Everyone’s face was bloated since they ate too much and drank quite a lot the night before. They received orders from Owl PD to set up tables in the garden and they will all have breakfast together.

“Where’s Y/N-ssi?” Owl PD asked.
“We didn’t wake her up yet. She’s still sleeping.” Heechul said.

Owl PD called Greg and asked if would it be okay if he’ll be the one to wake Y/N. At first, Greg thought that it wouldn’t be a nice idea if they would enter the room with no assurance of what Y/N was wearing. He looked nervous and didn’t know what to answer when Heechul said:

“You can go inside. She’s wearing jogging pants and a tshirt.”

Heechul’s comment made the production team gasp.

“How did you know?” Greg asked.
“I slept with her last night.” Heechul said casually and took the camera and started to walk. The members took this opportunity to wake Y/N up.

Heechul candidly entered the spacious masters’ room while the others were at awe of how organized her room was. All the members except for Donghae, Leeteuk, and Shindong entered the room.

The members started to test the waters first. The decided to ‘unwrap’ the burrito. Y/N was wrapped like a burrito and Heechul with the help of Kangin slowly removed the comforter. Y/N flinched as she felt the cold air from the aircondition. She got another pillow and snuggled with it.

Next, Yesung and Sungmin started to remove all the pillows that was in her bed. Y/N’s face was still snuggled in the mattress.

“Whoa. She’s hard to wake up.” Siwon commented.
“She doesn’t wake up that easily” Greg said as he was standing beside the door frame.

Kyuhyun, who wasn’t thinking at that moment, opened the blinds – it was still dark. There’s no light to wake Y/N up. He just laughed at his own mistake and decided to close the curtains again.

“This is harder than I thought. “ Heechul commented.
“Eunhyuk-ah… release your inner craziness.” Kangin said.

Hyukjae made and ok signal and quietly counted “5…6…7…8…” and Pandora’s box opened.

“ASSALAMUALAI KUM HEY!” everyone started shouting.

Finally, they saw a movement from Y/N. She sat down with her eyes closed. Her hair was a mess – it looked like it has its own life. Everyone became quiet and is waiting for Y/N to say something.

“Why isn’t she saying anything?” Hyukjae ran towards Greg.
“You guys better pray she had a good night sleep or else…” before Greg could continue, Y/N moved. She placed her hands together in a praying position. All the men inside the room was quiet. After a few minutes, Y/N laid down again. And the members were speechless.

“YAH! Y/N-SSI! WAKE UP! WE’RE ALREADY FILMING.” Kangin shouted.

Y/N finally made a sound. A sound of someone imitating a cry.

“It’s not even 7 o’clock yet!” Y/N finally stood up. She fixed her hair and everyone in the room except for Greg and Donghae gasped.

They’ve never seen a girl so bloated.

Owl PD was giving out briefing on what will happen that day. It was Kangin’s day and the theme was “Care and Patience”. His challenge would start by preparing breakfast for all the staff and members.

“Oh, that explains why we have to wake up early?” Sungmin said.
“We should’ve slept and let Kangin wake up by himself and fix the actual breakfast.” Ryeowook’s sharp tongue attacked even before the sun had a chance to rise. Owl PD just laughed it out.

“Wait… I have no idea how to cook…” Kangin said.
“That’s Y/N’s role. She’s supposed to help you out.”

Owl PD gave out instructions wherein the members would have to fix their own things and wait. The members cheered the moment they heard that they would have to wait.

Y/N finally came out of the room. She was still bloated and the members were laughing.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror? With your faces, especially you, Eunhyuk-ssi, this won’t be allowed to be aired.” Y/N muttered. Then it all sink in. It was true, they didn’t check their appearances since there were no mirrors in Y/N’s house except for the comfort rooms. They all ran towards the nearest bathroom to check on their faces.

“YAH! Why didn’t you tell us we looked like this!” Ryeowook shouted. – They were as twice as bloated as Y/N was.

While all of the members were running inside the house like crazy trying to de-puffing their bloated faces, Y/N greeted all the staff and production members.

“Y/N-ssi, we’re going to start the first task, according to our sources, you are very motherly…..” Owl PD continued on talking while Y/N just stared. She’s not even listening to Owl PD. As if she’s still asleep. No one noticed that she was zoning out until Shindong sat beside Owl PD.

“Wait a minute. She’s still asleep.” Shindong commented. Everyone in the room stopped and silence covered Y/N’s house. When Y/N finally came back to earth with her senses, she immediately blushed and asked for forgiveness.

“I am so sorry. I’m not really used to waking up this early.” She wanted to cry from humiliation.

Owl PD just laughed and re-briefed her. The camera crew started to set up in the kitchen while Kangin and Y/N fixed themselves.

“Are you ready?” Y/N asked Kangin.
“Does the things we have to do really require patience?” Kangin looked troubled.
“Yep. I was with Siwon when we arranged all the task here.” Y/N just winked at Kangin.
“Oh this is going to be bad.” Kangin nervously laughed.