A Different Side of Her

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Y/N’s POV

Today’s Thursday, the day of our flight. I really had a great time here in Korea. I’ll definitely miss the cold weather, the food, the places, and the people. We made so much great memories from touring around Korea and meeting a lot of new friends.

We were waiting for our guards to arrive in the penthouse. Ria is with Chang Wook at the terrace while Tine is with Joo Hyuk at the kitchen. Ah, I forgot to mention that Chang Wook and Joo Hyuk will accompany us to the airport. Well, it seems that things are doing great for my two friends.

I joined Ria and Chang Wook at the terrace when someone rang the doorbell.

“Oh, that was fast? They just said that they’ll arrive in 30-45 minutes.” I looked at my phone to check the time when I received the message.

Tine was the one who opened the door and to my surprise it was Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ssi…” I looked at him.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him as he entered the unit.
“Well, I…” He examined the room and saw Chang Wook and Joo Hyuk.
“Y/N-ssi, what are they doing here?” He looked at me with a confused face then he greeted the boys.
“Aside that they’re paired up, they’ll accompany us to the airport. What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I was wondering if I can accompany you to the airport too.” He blushed.
“Uhm.. Yeah sure. I would I really appreciate it.” I smiled at him.

The six of us waited and chatted for a while. Eunhyuk catch up of what’s going on with the 2 ‘couples’ though they said that they would take things slowly.

Eunhyuk then asked if how was I doing after news articles about Shindong and his ‘mystery woman’ came out the other day.
“Well, people didn’t really know who I was. They’re just making speculations out of a photo.” I told him.
“Y/N-ssi, is there something going on with you and Shindong-hyung?” He asked me.
“What? None. Come on, we’re just friends.” That’s all I could tell him, because, well, it was true, we are friends and he was there at the right time to comfort me.

Our security team arrived and we proceeded downstairs. The six of us wore our masks and caps going down. When we got to the lobby, I saw that there was more security than I was expecting.

“Why is there a lot of security here?” I asked Greg.
“There are media people in the airport waiting for you.” I shook my head in disbelief.

Once we got into the van, we started talking about the strategy in the airport. The plan was simple, everyone would have a buddy and we’ll try to pass through the media without our face being seen. Mom just wanted to have extra security to make sure that everything will go smoothly.  

Eunhyuk’s POV:

Greg told us the plan in the airport. I was paired up with Y/N. The three girls gave us an ‘out’ time wherein we, Chang Wook, Joo Hyuk, and I can still back out because they anticipate it to be really chaotic. The three of us decided that we would stay with them until they board their plane.

Although, us three men couldn’t understand why the media are waiting for them.

 “Here’s the article that will be asked to me later. Read it so that you won’t get too shocked…” Y/N gave me her phone and saw the headlines.

“I was with Shindong-ssi when that news broke out…” She said.

I looked at her friends who was looking at her.

“I’ll take a nap …” Y/N said.

While Y/N was taking a nap, Ria and Tine explained to us what happened.

We arrived at the airport and it was chaotic as expected. I’ve never seen so many people from the  media in my entire life even if we were touring. Chang Wook and Joo Hyuk was caught off guard when they saw how many people were waiting for them.

“Okay, final run through, Chang Wook-ssi and Ria you’ll go first. Joo Hyuk-ssi and Tine will follow you guys. Y/N and Eunhyuk-ssi will be the last to go. Remember, you have bodyguards around you. Keep your head down to avoid more news until we arrive at the check-in area.”

The door of the van opened and a fuzz started. Chang Wook and Ria had a hard time to walk despite the number of bodyguards that helped them. The airport security decided to help us. Joo Hyuk and Tine followed. It was our turn to move when Y/N looked at me, held my hand and said “I’m sorry that you have to see this.”

“I’m here for you” Those were the only words that came out of my mouth because – to be honest, I was nervous and I didn’t know why.

We went out of the car and it everyone wanted to get close to Y/N. She held unto my arms and we both looked down to avoid getting photographed by the media. The airport was jam packed with reporters and all I could hear them shouting and cameras clicking.

“Y/N, is it true that your mom was the reason you became insane?”
“Did you go here in Korea to get treated again?”
“How bad was your mental breakdown?”
“Do you think that you’re fit to run your own business?”
“How do you think these news would affect you?”

It pissed me off hearing those words and I closed my fist. I cannot bear to hear these questions being asked to Y/N. All of a sudden I felt that familiar strong but soft hands held me. She went close to me and confidently whispered, “Hey, it’s all okay.”

The reporters went on and on until we finally arrived at the check-in area.

Narrator’s POV

“Did you see Reporter Laura?” Ria asked Y/N.
“Yeah, she never stops doesn’t she?” Tine added.
“I’m just waiting for her to make up another news like me dating him.” Y/N pointed to Eunhyuk.

Everyone gave Y/N a hug to celebrate her as she answered the press.

It was now time to board their plane and they bid their goodbyes.

“Y/N, I will miss you…” Eunhyuk said to Y/N as he hugged her.
“I will miss you too. Thank you Eunhyuk-ssi for staying with me. Tell the members, I said thank you for making our trip very memorable. I hope to see you soon, okay?” Y/N hugged him back.

The three ladies boarded and left Korea just like that.