Equally Interested

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

Once they entered the penthouse, Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun struggled their way to the couch since they were already tired.

Donghae and Shindong helped Y/N to bring Tine and Ria to their shared bedroom.

“Thank you so much for helping.” Y/N lied Tine and Ria to their bed.
“No worries. Do you need help in anything?” Shindong asked.
Y/N scanned the room and said “Hm… Can you check on your members? I think they passed out already… There are a lot of vacant rooms, you can put them into bed there since no one is staying on those rooms.”
“Is it okay? I mean we can call our manager to pick them up.” Shindong replied.
“No, it’s okay. I’ll just dress these two ladies then I’ll go outside and prepare you guys some ramen.” Y/N gave them a sweet smile.

Shindong and Donghae left the room.

Donghae’s POV:

We walked towards the living room and saw 6 of our members fast asleep. Eunhyuk and Heechul hyung are on the terrace while Leeteuk hyung was in the living room busy propping the members.

“Hyung, Y/N said that we could take a room and let the guys sleep there since no one is occupying the extra rooms.” Shindong hyung said.
“Are you sure it’s okay? Let’s just call the manager.” Leeteuk hyung got his phone.
“No hyung, Y/N insisted that they can stay here for tonight.” I told him.

Eunhyuk and Heechul heard our conversation.

“I’ll go look for a room where we can fit these guys.” Eunhyuk volunteered himself.
“Okay go. Ah. Leeteuk hyung, do we have extra clothes inside your car? Let’s change these guys their clothes and our clothes so that it won’t smell on the room.” I asked him.
“Yes, we all have. Heechul-ah, can you get the clothes inside the car? We’ll put these guys to bed.” Leeteuk hyung asked.

Heechul hyung immediately grabbed the keys and went outside.

Eunhyuk found a room, just in front of Y/N’s room. The door was opened a little bit so I took a peak. She has changed her clothes and her friends’ clothes and she’s now making them drink medicine. She’s just a lot like Leeteuk hyung.

We managed to get the other members lay down on the bed.

Narrator’s POV:

Y/N just finished taking care of her friends when she heard the doorbell.

“I got it!” Y/N shouted. Y/N opened the door and saw Heechul with a bag.

“Oh, Y/N, is it okay if we change clothes?” Heechul asked.
“Sure, no problem. Let me help you carry the bag.” Y/N got 2 paper bags.

*knock knock*

“Hi…” Y/N whispered and scanned the dark room. “Here are the clothes. You guys get changed, I’ll cook the ramen for you guys. What drinks do you want?”
“Do you want a drink?” Heechul asked while making a gesture of doing shots.
Y/N flashed a big smile and gave them a thumbs up and went to the kitchen.

While Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Heechul were struggling to change the clothes of their members, they started to smell something aromatic coming outside.

“Yah! Can you smell that?” Shindong whispered and sniffed at the same time.
“Ooh, come on let’s change so that we can join Y/N outside.” Leeteuk said.

The boys have finally changed and went outside the room. They saw Y/N behind the kitchen counter cooking.

Shindong’s POV:

The smell of the ramen makes me really hungry. I immediately changed my clothes and waited for the other members. Finally, we were all done and we saw Y/N behind the kitchen counter. She’s wearing a matching black hoodie and joggers. Her hair is tied on a messy bun.

We all tried to sneak up on her when she started singing while cooking. Whoa, her singing voice feels like home.

*stomach growl* damn, this stomach, can’t contain its own sound!

Y/N was looked at us and smiled. She has a very innocent smile.
“Where do you want to stay, here or at the terrace?” She asked.

We all looked at each other and answered her in unison “the terrace!” She gave us another smile.
“Do you need help?” I asked her.
“Well, it’s almost done. How about you can set up the table outside. The glasses and the drinks are on that counter.” She pointed.

The members went outside and I stayed behind to help her carry the bowls of ramen.

“Wah, that’s a bountiful bowl of ramen!” I told her. There were a lot of choices. There was vegetable, meat, and seafood.
“How can you prepare all of this in such a short time?” I asked her.
“Well, it’s ramen, it’s easy to prepare.” She smiled. “Oh, tell me if I am wrong: vegetable ramen for Leeteuk, meat ramen for you, Heechul and Eunhyuk, and seafood ramen for Donghae.” She proudly presented me the ramen.
“Wah, how do you know?” I was amazed how good she was.
“Well…” She smiled and winked. “Come on.” She told me and lead the way.

We walked outside the terrace, it was a bit cold already since it’s already fall. Ramen was perfect for this kind of weather. I am observing Y/N and got too into it I didn’t notice that everyone was looking at me, including her.

“Shindong-ssi, do I have a dirt on my face?” Y/N asked.
I snapped out of it.
“Oh, no. None. Sorry.” I nervously laughed. Luckily everyone did especially when Heechul hyung said “Yah, Shindong-ah, if looks can melt someone, Y/N’s already a puddle of water.”

Narrator’s POV:

“Wah! This is looks delicious!” Leeteuk said while Y/N was distributing their ramen.
Y/N smiled and filled their glasses with her home town’s best gin.

“No chaser?” Heechul gave her a questionable look.
“Hahaha none. Back in our home town, we drink it purely. But if you don’t want to, I can get you some cola. It’s good with cola.” Y/N smiled.

Everyone was settled then Leeteuk stood up. “Here’s to our new friend, Y/N, for this incredible night, and getting to know each other more.”

“Y/N, there’s must be a reason why we crossed paths. We are looking forward to know you better and your friends as well.” Heechul said.

“May we have more nights like this.” Donghae stood up and tapped Y/N’s shoulder.

“Here’s to having a breakdown at the airport and meeting you guys.” Y/N stood up and Eunhyuk and Shindong followed.

*clink!* everyone chugged their glass of gin.

“Whoa! This is smooth!” Heechul said.
“I know right? It’s the best!” Y/N proudly said.

“AH!! Time to taste the Ramen!” Shindong excitedly got his spoon and so did the other members.

For a moment, it was quiet.

“Yah, Y/N, can you live with me? This is too good!” Shindong said as he took another spoonful of soup.

Y/N blushed and asked “really?”

“Yes! This is better than the ones in restaurants! Nothing beats home cooked meals!” Donghae said as he took a bite of the shrimp.

Y/N looked happy and enjoyed her meal too.

They all had a great midnight snack, a good drink and a good conversation. They talked for hours until the sunrise. They all cleaned up the food. Y/N and Shindong washed the dishes while the other members went to bed.

“You know, it’s been a while since I really got to talk to people outside my circle.” Y/N shared to Shindong.
“Really? But you seem to be natural about it.” Shindong looked at her.
“Aniya. Didn’t you see me at the airport?” Y/N casually talked to Shindong.
“Yeah, about that, what exactly happened? If you don’t mind me asking.”
“Well… It’s kind of a long story.”
 

Shindong’s POV:

This is my shot.

“If it’s a long story, are you free later, I mean it’s already morning. We can go outside and talk about it?” WAH SHIN DONG HEE YOU ACTUALLY SAID IT THERE’S NO TURNING BACK.
“Outside… Like in public? Here? In Korea?” She froze and her voice was about to crack.
“Oh, I’m sorry. You don’t enjoy public places I remember.” Well, I just missed my chance by scaring her off.
“I’m sorry.” She bowed down.
“No, don’t say sorry. I forgot that you don’t like public places…”

Y/N smiled but it was a sad one “I hope you understand… I am really sorry. Maybe next time when I’m more confident…” She said.

Who made her like this? What made her like this? I want to hug her so bad.

I walked her to her room since our rooms are just in front of each other.

“Thank you, Shindong-ssi. If I didn’t bump into you, I wouldn’t know you, the rest of the members, and had a great night. Also, I am sorry…”
“The pleasure is all mine, Y/N. Don’t worry about it, there’s always a next time. Good night.” I smiled at her.
“Good night.”

I watched her enter the room. As soon as the door closed I entered our room and saw Leeteuk-hyung.

“Shindong-ah. You do know that you, Eunhyuk, Donghae and I are equally interested with Y/N.” He suddenly talked to me.
“About that…” I told him and he cut me off.
“I just don’t want this to be the reason why we’ll all end up fighting. I know we’re all going to make moves and try to protect her and make her happy. But whoever she will choose, we will accept and be happy.” He was serious.
“Yes hyung.” I answered.

We both lied down.

This is going to be difficult.