Don't They Look Familiar?

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Narrator’s POV:

After 2 hours of preparing for their night out, Ria and Tine was ready to go. Ria was wearing a maroon designer party/business suit with white tank top and designer heels. Tine on the other hand, was wearing a gold sequined dress matched with designer heels. After a few minutes later, Greg came out wearing jeans and a shirt a screams the brand that he’s wearing.

“Where’s Y/N? Let’s get this party started!” Tine asked as she went to the island bar.
“About an hour ago, I saw her sleeping inside her room…” Greg casually said as he reached for the glass and gave it to Tine, who was now preparing shots. They were all busy when they realized what Greg actually said. They all stopped and started to look at each other with shocked facial expressions and looked at Y/N’s room.
“!” they all shouted. They ran as fast as they can towards the room. When they we’re about to open the door, Y/N came out.

“Calm down, I’m awake. I’m not going to ditch you guys. I just needed to nap.” Y/N walked towards the island bar while putting her hair in a bun.
“Whew! We thought you were going to ditch us!” Tine pulled Y/N’s hair.
“Yah! Is that what you’re going to wear?! We’re going to an exclusive bar! Are you sure you’re going to be allowed inside?” Ria asked Y/N as she looked at her outfit.

Y/N was wearing ripped jeans, lose white shirt and designer rubber shoes.

“Why what’s wrong with my outfit? This outfit alone can buy the whole club…” Y/N ignored them.

“There she goes againnnnnn.” Greg said.

“GO BIG OR GO HOME!” the three ladies shouted in unison as they chugged a shot of pure gin.
“Oooh. That was smooth. Anyways, where are we going anyways?” Y/N looked at Greg.

“We’re going to Arena! I heard a lot of idols go there and they have a really nice VIP section. The travel time will take a while, so I think we better get going!” Greg said as he reached for the car keys.

The four of them started to drive going to Arena.

 

On the other hand, some of the Super Junior members happened to be at Arena to simply have a night out.

“Yoboseyo? Hyung! Hyung! We’re already here! Where are you?” Eunhyuk was shouting at his phone since it was really loud inside the club.
“Whose there already? We just finished recording. We’ll drop off by the dormitory first and we’ll go straight there.” Leeteuk on the other end of the phone said.
“Donghae, Wookie, Siwon, and Kangin are already here! We’re still waiting for the rest!” Eunhyuk kept shouting.
“Ok ok! Stop shouting! We’ll be there!” Leeteuk said and hung up the phone.

After talking over the phone with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk saw Yesung, Heechul, and Sungmin arrived the VIP section to join them.

“Where are the rest? Where’s the alcohol?” Heechul asked as he high-fived everyone except the high-five hater, Ryeowook.

“Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, and Kyu just finished recording a radio show and said they’ll be here as soon as possible.” Eunhyuk said.

The boys started to drink and talk while waiting for the rest of the members. A few moments later, the booth beside them was being prepared by the staff.

“Excuse me! Can I ask if another idol has reserved that booth?” Kangin randomly asked the staff.
“No sir. Someone booked the VIP section although we don’t really know them.” The staff bowed to the members and excused himself.

“Siwon, are your business friends booked that booth?” Yesung asked.
“No. I don’t remember them making any plans.” Siwon answered.
“You idiots. Do you think only idols or business related people can book that booth?” Heechul said as he chugged a can of beer.

“Hyung! Look! Don’t they look familiar?” Ryeowook pointed at the lady and the guy who are walking towards the booth next to them.
“They don’t look familiar to me.” Donghae said.
“Yes they don’t look familiar at all.” Yesung added while Eunhyuk, Kangin and Sungmin nodded.
“Ooh! I know what you’re saying Wookie! They do look familiar but I can’t really place them.” Siwon stared at the lady.

They were looking at them when the lady saw them and had a shocked facial expression and bowed to them.

“OOOH! I know!! They’re the rich people from the airport!” Heechul clapped his hands as he remembered.
“She’s the one who fainted? She doesn’t look like the girl that we saw on SNS?” Eunhyuk took out his phone.
“Aniya. She’s one of the bestfriends. What’s her name again…” Siwon was snapping his fingers trying to remember her name.
“Ah! I got it! Tine! Her name is Tine!” Siwon finally remembered the name.

“Let’s go greet them!” Heechul bravely walked towards the booth. The rest of the members followed.

“Annyonghaseyo! You’re Tine right? The high school girl from the airport?” Heechul joked.
Tine immediately stood up and bowed and said “Annyonghaseyo! Yes, I was one of the high school girls from the airport. Super Junior, right?”
Everyone except for Heechul, Ryeowook and Siwon laughed and the rest were dumbfounded.
“Yes! Yes! Who are you with here?” Ryeowook asked Tine.
“Oh, I’m here with the 2 other high schoolers, and Greg.” Tine pointed at the bar entrance.
“I’m sorry to interrupt, but what’s with ‘high schoolers’?” Kangin interrupted.
“Oh, sorry for being impolite, guys, this is Tine and Greg, they are the ones that we met at the airport and we kinda had the impression of them being high schoolers.” Siwon laughed and introduced the rest of the members to Tine and Greg.

Everyone did their introductions when Greg asked Tine: “Tine, don’t you think she’s taking quite a while?”
Then Tine suddenly remembered about Y/N. “Actually yes, she’s taking a while than the usual… I think I should check out on them.”

Before Tine could excuse herself Siwon asked her “By the way Tine, where are your other friends?”
“About that… I think you remember Y/N? She originally asked us to go out tonight but she’s having a hard time to enter the club since it’s full of people and she gets really anxious so she’s taking her time outside. But she’s really taking it too long. I’ll go check on her.” Tine answered with a worried face.
“You know what, you guys talk, I’ll go get her.” Greg said and smiled.
“Carry her if you have to. Just make sure her eyes are closed.” Tine was still worried.

The members of Super Junior looked at her dumbfounded while Greg saluted Tine and said “S.O.P”

“Carry her? Closed eyes?” Donghae was lost.
“Oh yeah, that’s how she usually enters a club. Her eyes are closed and she’s either holding his body guard’s hands or our hands. When she’s really difficult Greg picks her up.” Tine casually talked and offered some drinks to the members.

“He’s her bodyguard? Why does she need a bodyguard?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Yes. He’s her main body guard. The rest of her team was sent home with her mom. Hmm.. It’s a secret why she needs her own bodyguard.” Tine teased.
“How about you? Don’t you have a bodyguard?” Kangin looked at Tine while drinking his beer.
“I have my own but I didn’t bring them with me since we’re using Y/N’s security team.”

While they are waiting for Ria, Greg and Y/N, Siwon suggested that they’ll get the exclusive VIP room instead of the booths and just merge with Y/N’s group. Every member agreed and was only waiting for Tine to answer.
Tine thought it for a while before agreeing and said that it would be better since there is still a dance floor and it would be better for Y/N to be on a more controlled environment.

They then moved to the room. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Heechul and Kangin were jumping up and down on the VIP dance floor while Yesung and Sungmin were sat down and was drinking. Siwon, Donghae and Tine was outside of the room while waiting for Y/N. Siwon was asking Tine about their trip in Korea. In the midst of their conversation, Leeteuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun arrived. They waved towards Siwon and Donghae but did not see Tine.

“I think we just saw Y/N and her friends out…” Leeteuk said and saw Tine. Tine bowed to them, and Leeteuk continued his sentence. “So, It was really Y/N.. Is she okay?”
“Yes, she’s outside. Does she look…” Before Tine could continue her sentence, they saw Y/N holding Ria’s and Greg’s hand while her eyes are closed. Tine ran towards them and said “You’re fine now. You can open your eyes.” Y/N opened her eyes “Thank you.” She said to her friends and saw Leeteuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun and Siwon infront of her smiling.

“Oh… You’re here too?” Y/N was confused.
“Nice seeing you again.” Shindong blushed.

Y/N bowed and smiled. Siwon introduced Kyuhyun to Y/N, Tine, Ria and Greg. When Siwon was about to introduce Donghae, he’s not around them. The all looked for Donghae and saw him standing where they were talking and looked in awe of Y/N.

Donghae’s POV:

“Yes, she’s outside. Does she look…” Tine was interrupted when she saw a lady, who is simply dressed for a club, with her eyes closed and being assisted by a girl and Greg. They all rushed towards her. I was about to follow them when I recognized the girl she’s from the SNS… She’s probably Y/N… She opened her eyes and I couldn’t make another step towards her. My heart is beating so fast. Why? 

Damn. She smiled.

. They’re all looking at me.

I walked towards them, and saw that I am wearing the same outfit as Y/N, pants, shirt and sneakers.

“Y/N and Ria, this is Donghae.” Siwon hyung introduced me and I smiled at them.
“Nice to finally meet you.” I said. WTH IS THAT?! CAN’T YOU BE MORE OBVIOUS LEE DONGHAE?!
“Hello, nice meeting you too.” Y/N said and flashed another beautiful smile

My heart is beating so fast. WHY?!

Y/N’s POV:

“Nice to finally meet you.” LEE DONG HAE SAID. OH MY GOODNESS. MY HEART!!
“Hello, nice meeting you too.” I said. WHAT? THAT IS SOMETHING YOU SAY WHEN YOU’RE BIDDING GOODBYE. UGH I HATE THIS. I SWEAR I CAN FEEL MY FACE BLUSHING.

“Uhm, Y/N, we suggested to Tine to merge our group, I mean if that’s okay. It’s a private room with dance floor access. I think that it would be better if we would stay there so that you won’t be too overwhelmed.” Siwon interrupted.

“Oh, yeah sure, that sounds like a good idea. Are you guys okay with that though? Won’t it be bothersome?” I composed myself.
“Of course not! We actually want to meet up with you guys and maybe this is a good time to talk?” Leeteuk joined our conversation.
“It’s set then! I’ll pay half of the bill.” I told them.
“No, you don’t have to! This is on us!” Shindong jumped.
“Are you sure? I mean, it’s too much.” I insisted.
“Don’t worry about it. We got this. Just make sure you guys will enjoy.” Siwon countered.

There is no way I’ll be winning against these guys. I looked at my friends and they just nodded.

“Well, thank you. Shall we get going?” I flashed a smile and they all went to the VIP room.

I stood outside and looked at the crowed downstairs.

“There’s a fewer people inside. You don’t have to worry.” I heard someone talk beside me. I looked and saw Donghae beside me.
“He he he. Well, I don’t really go to these places you know…” I told him.
He just nodded and waited for me to compose myself.
“So do I. Shall we?” Donghae gestured towards the room. I saw my friends really happy seeing idols inside while being introduced to the rest of the Super Junior members.

I smiled and looked at Donghae was smiling. WHY IS THIS GUY SO HANDSOME?

Donghae was a gentleman to open the door and the members looked towards us with a shocked expression.

I looked at Donghae and saw that he was also looking at me. We both looked confused. Why…