SPECIAL CHAPTER 1 - Ria's Chapter

My Heart Chose You (Super Junior Fan Fic)

Ria’s POV:

Tine and I already left as soon as we bid goodbye to Y/N. We carpooled going to the airport.

“Yah, do you think mama will be fine?” Tine asked me.
“I kinda thought of that one too before we left. But first and foremost, she likes being alone. Second, I think the boys (referring to Super Junior) will contact her later.” I told her as I munched the fries that we ordered.
“Are you sure?” Tine was focused on driving.
“Yeap. Didn’t I tell you that Donghae contacted me and asked if she’s doing anything this weekend?” I looked at her.
“No, you haven’t mentioned that one. But yeah, mama’s a big girl. She can handle herself.”

We continued on driving and we finally arrived at the airport. We waited for a couple of minutes and we finally saw Chang Wook oppa and Joo Hyuk oppa. We were so grateful that no one noticed them since they were wearing a cap and mask.

Wah, I really missed Chang Wook oppa. Although we video call each other atleast twice a week but it’s different when we see each other in person.

We drove down south of our hometown and reached a cozy villa in the highlands that we booked. We figured out the room arrangements. Of course, Chang Wook oppa and I are staying in one room and at the end of the hallway is Tine and Joo Hyuk oppa’s room. We haven’t eaten yet so we decided that at least 1 couple would go to the grocery and buy ingredients so that we can cook. The four of us were at the living room and we’re talking about what to cook.

“What about we cook barbeque and soup? Since it’s cold here in the highlands.” Joo Hyuk oppa suggested.
“Call!” Chang Wook, Tine and I agreed.

We played rock-paper-scissors to decide who will go to the grocery. Tine and Joo Hyuk lost and they have to do the grocery.
They left grocery and Chang Wook and I was left at the villa. We were snuggled up at the couch when Chang Wook looked at me.

“Ria-ssi…”
“Wae Oppa?”
“We’ve known each other for half a month already…” he said. Oh my goodness, where is this conversation going?
“Mhm, so?” I faced him.
“Usually, in Korea the girl usually admits first if they like the guy. I studied a lot about how people here in your hometown do dating and relationships. It is usually the guy who admits about their feelings…” He paused.

I looked at him and on my mind I said Chang Wook Oppa, you have no idea how much I like you.
“Ria-ssi, I want us to be more than dating. I want to court you. I like you.”

My heart started to palpitate when I heard his words.

“Oppa…” I was lost of words. I was just smiling – stupidly. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.
Chang Wook let out a sigh of relief.
“I thought you were going to block out my feelings. I really like you. I even studied a few words from your native language. I want to do this on the only way you know. Thank you.”

Now, I wanted to cry. We snuggled some more and talked about my kids aka my students, and about his work. I never knew that there are so many controversies and gossip this man knows.

Joo Hyuk and Tine finally arrived with big smiles on their faces.

“What happened?” Chang Wook oppa teased them.

Tine flaunted a necklace with a heart pendant and said that she and Joo Hyuk are “officially” dating. We also shared the news to them. The four of us celebrated relationships and love that night.

Right when we were eating, I got a video call from Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ssi! Wae-o?” I fixed the camera where he can see the four of us.
“Oh! Where are you guys?” He asked and a few members saw us too.
“We’re at the highlands for this weekend. What’s up?”
“Is Y/N-ssi with you guys?”
“No, she didn’t come. She stayed at home. Didn’t Donghae-ssi told you? He asked me last week?”
“Eh? We can’t contact him either. I think he’s in Mokpo. Anyways, okay thank you! Enjoy love birds!” Eunhyuk ended the call.

We enjoyed our dinner with good beer. We heard more controversies from Joo Hyuk and Chang Wook oppa’s job. They also enjoyed stories from our kids (again, AKA our students).  It was past 1 AM when we decided to sleep because tomorrow will be a long day.