day ten

I hate that guy - meanie - mingyu x wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another photo shoot today. This one didn't hold the same excitement for Mingyu. Now all he felt was a looming sense of dread. He knew that he was going to endure a silently awkward car ride only to be tortured when the destination was reached. He continued his cool and calm demeanour towards Wonwoo when he saw him and breathed a sense of relief when he didn't. The day after Hoshi came to do the choreography Wonwoo wasn't sighted. Mingyu had brought the coffee but it sat untouched. The Red Bull disappeared from outside the studio door when he wasn't looking.

This morning he at least came out and got his coffee. Mingyu didn't smile at him. Wonwoo responded to him with disdain and vanished back into the studio. Mingyu did his work silently and diligently, left the Red Bull at 12:15pm, and headed to lunch.

"How are things with Mr Wonderful?" Mingyu joked. "Wonderful." Vernon gushed. "You should hear his new album. It's going to be huge! He sings like an angel!" Mingyu sulked into his lunch. "How are things with Mr ?" Jun chuckled. "Awful." Mingyu looked up at the three sympathetic faces staring at him. "Everything I do pisses him off. I've tried giving him a taste of his own medicine but it's so tiring being rude and mean all the time." Mingyu picked at his salad. "Nothing makes a difference. At least I got to hear one of his songs."

Vernon was immediately interested. "How was it?" "It was impressive. He's so talented." Mingyu groaned as he gathered up his leftovers to eat on the way to the shoot. "Turns our Mr is actually Mr Super Talented ." Jun laughed. "That's good though. Stick it out and this will be great for your career. Have you ever heard the saying "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?" Mingyu shook his head and laughed. "My Grandmother used to say it all the time. Why not try smothering him with kindness instead? That will probably piss him off more than being cold to him." Mingyu thought about it as he got up from the table. Being extra nice. At least it would come naturally and be less tiring. Couldn't possibly make things any worse. He stopped past the counter on the way out and picked up another salad and an extra bottle of water.

Back at the office Mingyu gathered his things into his backpack. He added his phone and the big leather bound diary that was slowly filling up as Wonwoo's debut grew closer. He added his leftover salad and the extra things he had bought and when Wonwoo finally emerged they walked wordlessly to the car.

Time to change tactics.

Mingyu held the door for Wonwoo and let him climb in first. Once he was settled Mingyu climbed into the van and took the rear facing seat directly across from Wonwoo. Usually he would sit as far away as possible. When Wonwoo looked up at him with a confused and sour expression Mingyu just smiled. The sour expression softened into indifference when counteracted by Mingyu's beaming smile. As the van moved out of the car park Mingyu rifled through his backpack and handed the salad and water across to Wonwoo. "What's this for?" He said suspiciously. Mingyu beamed at him again. "I know you haven't eaten. You need to eat." He said gently. Wonwoo stared at the food in his lap and then back at Mingyu. "If you don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter